Ukraine, Light At the End Of The Tunnel, THE END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
I wonder if it all will polarise the world more. Ok sanctions cause the european part of the G7 to suffer but what about other countries. Truss of all people touched on it. 149 countries condemned Russia's action but what will they actually do. The USA has already threatened China. Sometimes it's hard to see where things will go.

Wtf, like anyone didn't know what Russians main demands were going to be. They literally haven't changed since the first set of negotiations.

* Crimea officially recognised as Russian territory.
* The Eastern Provinces (which are NOT held by Separatists btw) where Russia have inserted operatives to cause trouble get annexed.
* Ukraine have to demilitarise, give up soveignty to Russia and remain vulnerable to aggression from Russia.

"Russia will give up because the aims of its Special Operation have been achieved", yeah no **** Sherlock.

So Ukraine get f'ked in the ass, Russia get everything they wanted and no repercussions for murdering thousands of Ukrainians and get to reset to insert "Separatists" into the next two provinces along to begin the salami slicing process again and we repeat the same thing in 5-10 years time?

Let me guess, these UN Peacekeepers, will they be Chinese by any chance?

How about Russia goes and ****s itself and we sanction them into third world country status?
It is Europe and the rest of the so called "Western" world that is heading for 3rd world status.

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
I wonder if it all will polarise the world more. Ok sanctions cause the european part of the G7 to suffer but what about other countries. Truss of all people touched on it. 149 countries condemned Russia's action but what will they actually do. The USA has already threatened China. Sometimes it's hard to see where things will go.
If you look at a map, a lot of the big hitters outside of Europe didn't line up behind the USA, the smaller countries just went through the motions in order to keep on the right side of America for fear of being sanctioned.
After the dissolution of the Soviet Union, America became the sole Global superpower, unfortunately absolute power corrupts absolutely, as the old saying goes.

Imagine the UK began feeding "separatists" into County Monaghan and County Donegal
These 2 counties should rightfully be part of the UK.
They were originally part of the old 9 county Ulster, which was a kingdom in its own right,
They were only ceded to the Irish Republic in 1921 due to a rigged sectarian referendum.

It is Europe and the rest of the so called "Western" world that is heading for 3rd world status.

Oh sorry, so they are, excuse my mistake, I had somehow failed to watch the YouTube video of some complete fkin idiot on the internet while making my analysis.

As for your other two replies, not even worth responding to I’m afraid.

I see vinty's having one of his turns again.

Light at the end of the tunnel

well it’s a long tunnel a very long tunnel

and thousands will never reach the end or get to see the light

No no, that's not a light at the end of the tunnel, it's the sparkly bit on a Russky ICBM.
If you hang on a mi

mistake, I had somehow failed to watch the YouTube video of some complete fkin idiot on the internet while making my analysis
Compared to some of the commentators on this site the bloke in the video is a genius.

"US to send armed drones to Ukraine following Zelensky’s plea for help
Ukrainian leader’s impassioned speech to Congress prompts Biden to approve $1bn in new military aid"

FT.com
Won't do the people there any good, it will just prolong the agony while all the keyboard warriors egg on the Ukranian people to destroy their own country.

It’s the Russians who are intent on destroying the Ukraine

Brick by brick and Putin gives not a jot about how many of his own troops get killed or how manu ukranians die

ukranians do not need egging on they just need the equipment / weapons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back