Ukraine, Light At the End Of The Tunnel, THE END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
And what about all the deaths? Putin on trial for war crimes?

Sponsored Links
I hope paying for the damage is part of the settlement.

Ukraine wants the Russian money that has been "seized".

Biden it seems has just signed off $13.6b of security support and next delivery will mean a total of $1b worth of arms has been sent so far. Also mentioned that the war will go on for some time. Zelensky has been told by his own people that it will be over in May.

A Ukrainian ex foreign minister may have mentioned their current side of the deal. No nato, no bases, limited military, Crimea Russian and the declared states. He thinks Zelensky can sell it to the people but it will be tricky.

I'd strongly suspect Russia's side want a little more in regard to the states.

However when Minsk is discussed with Ukraine politics as it is now they say we only agreed as we had a gun to our heads.

A Russian lady who lives here and has relatives that live there is worried about reprisals. She will know that the place can become rather volatile.

Cameron had a bad run on C4 over his dealings with Russia also some Russian associated with Boris. He wouldn't talk about that at all.

C4's gets all over the place lady had some interesting comments about cease fires and re arming. She even managed Crimea during the referendum. ;) I've always wondered how they get her from place to place. :) Maybe via a C4 missile.

Not to worry, the deal will be sold but as I said before, it's going to be hard for the pro-Russians or perceived as pro-russians to live in areas with the opposite supporters.

No conflict is settled without compromise and those that trolled me have gone into hiding.

The bottoms line, a ceasefire cannot come soon enough for the majority on both sides.

Putin is as Biden said a killer

and as such cannot be trusted

appease him. Over Ukraine and we will be back to a similar situation down the road in the future

Nato should never have stated that they will never get directly involved in the conflict

stupid remark announcing ones intent to Putin

should have kept quiet and left it at that

Biden said a killer
Some previous US presidents have effectively been killers too. Ir's just a matter of perspective. Collateral damage is still people being killed. It just sounds nicer.

The total outcome of this war could take months to show it's full effects even when it seems to be over.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back