Unable to fill the system (Worcester 24CDi)

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello

I released the presure on my boiler last night, replaced a couple of radiators, then re-filled the system and bleed the radiators.
Unfortunately, I only realised tonight that we have been operating the boiler with no pressure. Does using hot water from the boiler affect it when there is no pressure in it?

I have now tried to fill the system but nothing is happening, the valve is operating ok (mains water entering the filling loop), but the system is not pressurising. Anybody able to offer any advice, please?

thanks

olneys

Sponsored Links
Pressure gauge goosed!/ blocked with crud. Are the radiators full, system isolating valves open and auto air vent cracked back1/4 turn :?:

If you have manufacturer's instructions for boiler these will give you info you need!

Sponsored Links
Sorry Wiggikins, I must of been viewing your post and it was only displaying the first part of it.

Anyway, rads are full, I'm am not sure where the system isolating valves are?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back