Unbelievable

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Just been on ITV news....... I know you won't believe me but they've evidence & proof that China covered up the real covid cases / deaths numbers... I know, I know. I can't believe it either. Apparently they gave much lower figures.
I'm so suprised, they seem such a nice honest regime.

Sponsored Links
I believe it, I have just waited over 3 months for an order I would normally expect to be delivered in less than one month.

At the Chinese don't suggest drinking bleach as a cure

Sponsored Links
He hinted at it curing Covid.
No he didn't, he asked whether it could be used against the virus some way, just asking, not making a statement of fact. Dumb journalists twisted his words, and people think he said it, even Groper Joe believed he said it. Trump has said and done some spectacularly stupid things, but drinking bleach is not one of his faux pas.

No he didn't, he asked whether it could be used against the virus some way, just asking, not making a statement of fact. Dumb journalists twisted his words, and people think he said it, even Groper Joe believed he said it. Trump has said and done some spectacularly stupid things, but drinking bleach is not one of his faux pas.

I'm with the journalist interpretation, what an incredibly dumb thing to say.

Are you sure, did he really say drink bleach ?

According to the BBC, this is what he actually said.

"And then I see the disinfectant where it knocks it out in a minute. One minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning?

"So it'd be interesting to check that."

Pointing to his head, Mr Trump went on: "I'm not a doctor. But I'm, like, a person that has a good you-know-what."

According to the BBC, this is what he actually said.

"And then I see the disinfectant where it knocks it out in a minute. One minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning?

"So it'd be interesting to check that."

Pointing to his head, Mr Trump went on: "I'm not a doctor. But I'm, like, a person that has a good you-know-what."

That is exactly how I remember it. Yes, I know I said drink, but the outcome would be the same.

Trump mentioned disinfectant and the loony left went into overdrive.

Disinfect means to purge of infection.

The loonies have it that disinfectant means bleach, and bleach only OK?

Last edited by a moderator:
Trump mentioned disinfectant and the loony left went into overdrive.

Disinfect means to purge of infection.

The loonies have it that disinfectant means bleach, and bleach only, OK?
Trump lost - calm down.

Sponsored Links
Back