Underfloor heating Not Working upstairs!!

thanks a lot , the Nuheat is the supplier of the red rubber UHF pipes? I will contact them for sure... I don't even know what is the maximum operating temperature and pressure of theses pipes...any idea?

Sponsored Links
thanks alot for your help , the motorised valves upstairs seem to work , the thermostat send the signal , there is power as one of the engineers checked. how can I check the water level in the system, there is a pressure gague in the ground floor which reads 1bar...
I don't know how you'd check water level. The pressure gauge is likely on the primary circuit. Pressure on its own isn't enough, even if that is the ufh the upstairs could be full of air and system could still show 1 bar. Are there any air vents on those manifolds?

Are you saying the pressure gauge below the large orange box (the overheat thermostat) is showing 1 bar? It looks like it also shows the temperature in the underfloor loops too.
A long time ago Nu-heat supplied Kee Triple pipe and sold adapters...they may have an idea of the pipes longevity.
If you're in a normal property I wouldn't run the underfloor system more than 0.5 bar and keep the temperature low as you can.

I think the gauge on the right hand side of the compartment is showing the boiler side pressure and should show a similar reading to the boilers own pressure gauge.

Have you checked the auto air vents upstairs...they are each side of the copper "risers". The little black plastic screws may have been tightened down (they often leak).
Unscrew a turn or so and see if air comes out. A float valve arrangement inside should automatically bleed air.
Can you feel any heat in the pipework upstairs?

We need more pics...there should be a large red expansion vessel somewhere for the underfloor circuit.

Sponsored Links
Did you manage to get anywhere with this system? It's a Kee Triple underfloor system. Let me if you're ever getting rid of it and want to sell the black plastic manifolds.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back