Understanding Drawings

Sponsored Links
No way :eek:

Well, I suspect if that plan monkey's confidence was shattered, that wouldn't necessarily be a bad thing.

Sponsored Links
I doubt he'll see it on here..... u never know tho.
Aren't you going to print out Woody's notes and mail it to him along with a request for a refund? I would suggest printing in black and white though,,,, from a confidence perspective :D

Aren't you going to print out Woody's notes and mail it to him along with a request for a refund? I would suggest printing in black and white though,,,, from a confidence perspective :D
Bring back the red pen! Tell your wife

I'll email him the link to this thread . I almost feel sorry for the lad, he's took an absolute battering on here.....

Just to get things into perspective, those drawings are probably no worse than the majority of B Reg drawings for domestic extensions you see and certainly no where near as bad as some, that's if you even get a full plans app as quite a few plan drawers these days only do planning drawings.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back