Uneasy

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Not a moan, but perhaps a strange question/query
For some days now I have this vague uneasy feeling, but can't put a finger on the cause. It's a nagging thing at the back of the mind (or gut), as if something is going to happen, but you can't for the life imagine what or why. In the same time life is good, business is fine, no immediate worries you could say would cause this uneasiness.

Anyone else has this experience from time to time?
(and no, not the time of the month, so don't bother with asking that ;))

Sponsored Links
could it be to do with the moon? a lady thing? or a premonition? I once had a bad feeling and saw a train crash in my imagination, then on the news that night a train crash was reported, its happened a couple of times in my life involving different scenarios.

Richardp said:
could it be to do with the moon?
Well, it's new moon today, so could be, I don't know really.
Premonitions, could be, but on what?? Nothing specific comes to mind (and although I can have the weirdest dreams sometimes, nothing 'out-of-the-ordinary' on that front the last few days)
Just don't like the feeling.

Have you been drinking any more or less products with caffiene lately? It is amazing the withdrawals it will cause, or the anxiety-like symptoms taking extra caffiene can cause :eek:

Sponsored Links
Gary_M said:
Have you been drinking any more or less products with caffiene lately? It is amazing the withdrawals it will cause, or the anxiety-like symptoms taking extra caffiene can cause :eek:
No, just the normal 10 - 12 cups of real coffee a day

WoodYouLike said:
Gary_M said:
No, just the normal 10 - 12 cups of real coffee a day

That's actually a lot of caffiene per day, but if it hasn't changed then it should cause the symptons you describe.

Check the wife hasn't bought in de-caf :LOL: :LOL:

I know it sounds strange, but when I used to work in the hospital, this chap came in VERY psychotic. It took a looooooooooooooong time to discover that it was due to the fact that his missus had bought de-caf, and he was having SERIOUS withdrawals from the caffiene - very scarey to see :eek:

Gary_M said:
Check the wife hasn't bought in de-caf :LOL: :LOL:
:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
I'm 'The Wife' :LOL: :LOL: (but hubby does the weekly shopping, so I did check, it's the normal brand) :LOL: :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Back