Uneasy

Sponsored Links
:LOL: Casts out and reels em in.
You know what I mean though, posts with a girly feel about em. I'll find you a few examples if you like.

Sponsored Links
No, you didn't say that but you said this.....

gcol said:
You know what I mean though, posts with a girly feel about em. I'll find you a few examples if you like.

So now show me some 'fluffy' threads that I have posted :p I'm not over reacting, I am asking you to prove that Toffee & I post fluffy threads :rolleyes:

What's up gcol? Can't you prove it????? :LOL:

Brightness said:
No, you didn't say that but you said this.....

[quote="gcol

So now show me some 'fluffy' threads that I have posted :p I'm not over reacting, I am asking you to prove that Toffee & I post fluffy threads :rolleyes:

What's up gcol? Can't you prove it????? :LOL:[/quote]

Just a few I came across.
//www.diynot.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=51060&highlight=
//www.diynot.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=49121&highlight=
//www.diynot.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=49386&highlight=
//www.diynot.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=48198&highlight=
//www.diynot.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=44371&highlight=
And my favourite:
//www.diynot.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=47921&highlight=

Gary_M said:
I've just spotted these wonderful cushions in the MFI sale :)

Can't remember the last time I went to MFI - think it was when they messed us about over our kitchen and I threatened to take the manager to court ;) :LOL: .

Brightness said:
Gary_M said:
I've just spotted these wonderful cushions in the MFI sale :)

Can't remember the last time I went to MFI - think it was when they messed us about over our kitchen and I threatened to take the manager to court ;) :LOL: .

Don't worry - most stores of a similar nature will have a sale on the Bank Holiday - I'm sure you can get equally lovely cushions elsewhere ;) :LOL:

gcol said:

And what is wrong with me wishing people a Happy Mother's Day or a Happy Valentine's Day? I will also post one saying Happy Father's Day. Men also buy cards and eat Easter eggs you know :rolleyes: Also my mate's hubby is the most romantic guy I know & always does something special on Valentines day for her - she usually forgets when it is, same as she forgets anniversaries etc.

Oh and I didn't realise that having a moan was 'fluffy' - plenty of blokes do it all day long - I just have no one to moan to :p

Gary_M said:
Don't worry - most stores of a similar nature will have a sale on the Bank Holiday - I'm sure you can get equally lovely cushions elsewhere ;) :LOL:

I don't need cushions or anything else for the home, thank you Gary :LOL:

Besides, I am completely skint :cry:

Brightness said:
gcol said:

And what is wrong with me wishing people a Happy Mother's Day or a Happy Valentine's Day? I will also post one saying Happy Father's Day. Men also buy cards and eat Easter eggs you know :rolleyes: Also my mate's hubby is the most romantic guy I know & always does something special on Valentines day for her - she usually forgets when it is, same as she forgets anniversaries etc.

Oh and I didn't realise that having a moan was 'fluffy' - plenty of blokes do it all day long - I just have no one to moan to :p

There's nothing wrong with that at all...... except for it being a bit fluffy.
Moaning is womans work and therefore fluffy.

gcol said:
There's nothing wrong with that at all...... except for it being a bit fluffy.
Moaning is womans work and therefore fluffy.

Ah right, thanks for clarifying.... So what is it that you blokes do then? Apart from moaning about everythig on different 'manly' threads :rolleyes: :LOL: ;)

:LOL: :LOL:
Im not offended by that comment. ( I have interpreted it as not meant offensively...) :)
Not sure about the word 'fluffy' but I am not at all bothered about my posts having a feminine feel to them.
I think that it is only because this is a diy site, with the expectation that it will be mainly male posters, that 'fluffiness' stands out more.

WYL....

I dont know about the moon, though I have heard it can effect people.
Consider looking up anxiety and see if you have any other symptoms.... there isnt always an obvious reason for anxiety/stress.

Sponsored Links
Back