Unemployment on the up and up.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
"The number of people out of work rose by 60,000 in the three months to June, taking the official unemployment rate to 5.4%, official figures showed."

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/business/7557925.stm

So these people who find themselves unemployed through no fault of their own will now have to compete against a load of immigrants that continue to flow into the country for jobs in a collapsing economy.

Did anyone ask the people if they wanted to compete against the immigrants? We'll now have to pay the unemployed Brits benefits while the low paid immigrants will pay little tax. Not a very clever system is it? :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
yawn1.jpg

yawn.jpg

yawn.jpg

6Boring.jpg

rocks-your-so-boring.jpg

Yeh my son is bored, bored because he is unemployed from the building trade, now is scratching around looking for work competing against all the immigrants, in desperation he was even going to work in a factory for less than the minimum wage :evil:
I dont even think hes entitled to any benefits as his name dont end with SKI :evil:

Sponsored Links
Yeh my son is bored, bored because he is unemployed from the building trade, now is scratching around looking for work competing against all the immigrants, in desperation he was even going to work in a factory for less than the minimum wage :evil:
I dont even think hes entitled to any benefits as his name dont end with SKI :evil:

it is the same old well worn ground with joe though poshman.

we already know - a hundred times over, joes' views on immigrants. it is more than tiresome.

your sons story is unfortunate albeit all too common at the mo'.

Well if you don't like the thread - then vote with your feet and keep out of it. It's a serious problem that will one day make YOU unemployed.

in desperation he was even going to work in a factory for less than the minimum wage

Should've done!

Under minimum wage> employment tribunal> compo> = nice little earner.

He'll get benefits as long as he has an address, and is genuinely out of work.

I agree with Joe.
Although I recon there is a few people on this forum that quietly employ cheap labour in the form of our foreign friends and don't mention it here?? ;) Hence the allegiance to immigration policy.
I am no BNP flag waving nationalist either, just a REALIST!

"The number of people out of work rose by 60,000 in the three months to June, taking the official unemployment rate to 5.4%, official figures showed."

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/business/7557925.stm

So these people who find themselves unemployed through no fault of their own will now have to compete against a load of immigrants that continue to flow into the country for jobs in a collapsing economy.

Did anyone ask the people if they wanted to compete against the immigrants? We'll now have to pay the unemployed Brits benefits while the low paid immigrants will pay little tax. Not a very clever system is it? :rolleyes:
This country is going to collapse into anarchy, the majority are against uncontrolled immigration, the majority are against the EU, in a democracy the majority are supposed to rule but not here. They won't even give the people a referendum in case they give the wrong result. We can have any type of democracy as long as it's their brand.
Who is there to choose from 'Tory Blair' type or 'touchy feely' cameron. These parties are colluding to deny the majority of citizens their democratic rights.

Earrr....Earrr...Earrr

Wow I could even be in the House of Lords, with all the dumb noises they make?? :LOL:

Would be much more entertaining if they just told dirty jokes in there and the place echoed to cries of fnaaar fnaaar, though.

Sponsored Links
Back