The decline of the benefits system and anarchy in the UK

By that stage the eu should be broke up and history and an ultra right wing party in power.
Bring it on.
We`ve had " Victorian Values " - "Back to Basics " - now is the time to resurrect " Strength Through Joy" ... the joy of work :mrgreen:

Sponsored Links
Britain's problems are unsolvable.

Instead of giving jobs to young people - we extend the retirement age.

We import ready-trained immigrants.

We export jobs to India.

Train building contracts are awarded to Germany, so thousands of train builders in Derby will lose their jobs when Bombardier closes - and they are French/Canadian owned anyway. :rolleyes:

Low paid immigrants pay little or no tax, yet they get free health and other benefits. They send money abroad and weaken the economy. 4 out of 5 new jobs go to immigrants. They have huge families paid for and educated by the British Tax payer.

We are just like Greece. We just can't stop the borrowing - never mind paying it back. Every month we borrow tens of billions from the likes of China and Germany - but if we can't stop borrowing - how the hell can we ever pay it back?

With fewer tax payers and lower earners the tax revenue isn't there - so we carry on borrowing. IT HAS TO STOP. Our credit rating will drop and borrowing will become even more expensive - and we will eventually default on our loans just like Greece will. It's a mathematical certainty.

Benefits are nothing more than a bribe - "We'll pay you not to riot". Well we can't keep that payment up forever. So prepare for the riots. It may be 10 years away - but will happen just the same.

I've been saying this stuff for years. Once upon a time I was ridiculed in the forum for saying it - now everyone is saying it.

It's going to get mighty ugly. Best prepare today as tomorrow won't be a pretty sight.

Have you seen the standard of some Polish workers stuff on building sites??
Laughable at best, p**s poor at worst (but at least their cheap) (pay peanuts, get monkeys,,, comes to mind)

Train building contracts are awarded to Germany, so thousands of train builders in Derby will lose their jobs when Bombardier closes - and they are French/Canadian owned anyway. :rolleyes:
Hmm most of the workforce at Bombardier here in Derby are actually employed by agencies on a fixed short term contract.(which may or may not be extended)
I tried to get in there when I was unemployed. Sat a Maths and English test and got 74 out of 75. Got the interview, from which it was plain, they wanted people dead from the neck upwards. Didn't get the job though.(probably because my brain is still active)
A mate of mine got set on and he's a printer by trade. Another friend got a start and he's a panel wirer by trade.. Guess what he actually does there??? Fits the bloody seats into the carriages as they come along the production line.

Sponsored Links
Britain's problems are unsolvable.

Instead of giving jobs to young people - we extend the retirement age.

We export jobs to India.

Low paid immigrants pay little or no tax, yet they get free health and other benefits. They send money abroad and weaken the economy. 4 out of 5 new jobs go to immigrants. They have huge families paid for and educated by the British Tax payer.

We are just like Greece. We just can't stop the borrowing - never mind paying it back. Every month we borrow tens of billions from the likes of China and Germany - but if we can't stop borrowing - how the hell can we ever pay it back?

With fewer tax payers and lower earners the tax revenue isn't there - so we carry on borrowing. IT HAS TO STOP. Our credit rating will drop and borrowing will become even more expensive - and we will eventually default on our loans just like Greece will. It's a mathematical certainty.

Benefits are nothing more than a bribe - "We'll pay you not to riot". Well we can't keep that payment up forever. So prepare for the riots. It may be 10 years away - but will happen just the same.

I've been saying this stuff for years. Once upon a time I was ridiculed in the forum for saying it - now everyone is saying it.

It's going to get mighty ugly. Best prepare today as tomorrow won't be a pretty sight.

Yes, for quite some time now, I have believed that this country has completely lost the plot. We have allowed ourselves to be sold down the river for a few sweetners.

On the BBC news last night, there was a report about Scottish Universities. Scottish students don't pay tuition fees, neither did a Polish student studying there. Surprise, surprise, an English student studying in Scotland pays. Completely mad.

Was with you there for a while Joe, but what's all this about rioters?
Are you seriously suggesting that the unemployed are holding the country to ransom?
Have you noticed the rise in oil prices- 70% domestic fuel rise when crude rose only 10%.Food and other prices rising across the board during a recession. And lets not mention the banks that brought this country to the brink. If a union did anything like the damage that they did, the press would be calling for a ban on all unions and a return to feudalism.
What the hell is it with the working class that they blame each other whilst the balance of wealth is ever shifting upwards?
When Cameron said "we're in it together", he forgot to mention his and most of his cabinets fabulous wealth. When the **** does hit the fan, don't expect any help from that quarter-look to your own-if they're not rioting that is.

The only people I know that havent got a job dont want one, a few of my friends even manage to change jobs regularly, so there is work about, depends if you want it and it it's not "beneath" you?!

What the hell is it with the working class that they blame each other whilst the balance of wealth is ever shifting upwards?
Who`s working class - we`re all a Property Owning Democracy :LOL: :LOL: . The housing market drives this country. Bit like the tail wagging the dog

So who empties your bins, serves you at Tescos etc?
Your comment about a property owning democracy is only half true, many of todays youth will never own a house. Remember a half truth is half a lie. How the hell does the housing market drive the country?
The continent rent far more than we do & reap the benefit of not having most of their national wealth locked away & serving little purpose.

Nu-lab created a bubble on rising house prices. That Scottish twa@ removed the link between wages and mortgages - and we all had a 13 year party. Now the bill has dropped on the doormat we find we can't pay for it. Thanks Gordie. :rolleyes:

So who empties your bins, serves you at Tescos etc?
Your comment about a property owning democracy is only half true, many of todays youth will never own a house. Remember a half truth is half a lie. .
Maggie - June 22nd 1987 :LOL: . Just googled that . :mrgreen: . You might see my posts differently if you use irony ;)

I do all I can, and apply for jobs, 5-10 a day....and employers are rude

I find it hard to believe that you apply for so many jobs for so many months and you are still unemployed! You have applied for probably hundreds of jobs now!

Are you actually qualified or trained to do the jobs you are applying for? Do you apply for jobs out of your reach and hoping to get lucky? There ARE plenty of jobs out there, you must be doing something wrong!

Depending on the agreement with the dole, all people are set a number of jobs that MUST be applied for, otherwise, your money is stopped. When you go to Dole School, which you MUST attend, otherwise your money is stopped, to use their slow crappy, virus ridden computers, with no access to email, as you can't upload your CV to the computer, so must cc in an email from a previous email that you sent and paste copy, but they use the free online versions, so the text is corrupted in the conversion. So has to be reformatted.

These dole schools then check any outgoing mail to potential employers, and ring any email contact to make sure you have applied...

So main jobs available within 60 miles of my area, are nail technician, dental drill repairer, or eyebrow threading? or maybe a 360 degree machine technician.

Apart from that, as posted above if you want to work for the community, in charity, you are not allowed, as not looking for work, but then the dole sends you to work in charity shops 9-5 5 days a week...there is no clarity.

The employers are rude, because you say, I'm a computer/TV engineer with 20 years experience, and I would love an opportunity working in your factory gutting fish, as I believe that the experience would expand my career....

They write back...(possibly 1 time in 10)....are you taking the pee?...the other 9 times they don't respond...But if the unemployed DON'T apply for jobs totally unsuitable...money stopped.

I've actually got a moral issue; my partners brother is in hospital, after a heart attack, but he don't claim dole, as he is too unwell to attend dole school, but fit enough (according to the doctors), fit enough to be job seeking....he's on a life support system, and is due to be farmed off to some carehome, do I take him in, with him having no income? Or allow him to go into some carehome? What carehome? For elderly people? He's 51...If I take him in, then I lose my benefits, and he has no income to buy food, but where else will he go? An old folks home???

Nobody cares..just get on, ignore those worse off, and get on with life. FEKK them, as it don't concern me. Where does he stand?

Sponsored Links
Back