for those of you...

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
who were in favour of EE immigration, job centres are having to employ polish interpeters due to the high amount of polish claimants which have been left (like the rest of us) out of work.

The only difference is that they:

a) were happy to pay 50 quid in cash a week and share a bedsit with 12 others, had no social life here or anything so all the money was just sent abroad with no benefit to our economy.
b) sent all the money back home with no taxes paid here
c) are now getting their parents here to look after their children
d) their numbers are increasing and so is the burden on the nhs
e) they are still undercutting local labour. Natives may charge 12 pounds an hour instead of 20 but they'll still undercut at 9, cause living in a s...y bedsit is still cheap.

Can someone enlighten me and tell me how do we benefit from EE immigration. I am open to ideas on this.

Sponsored Links
Oh grow up. :rolleyes: [EDIT - sorry kev you got in first, that was (obviously) not at you!]

I much prefer this opinion (and funny too!):

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=RSZdb2buU_c

(disclaimer: video link is to a Marcus Brigstocke comedy clip which does contain swearing so not child-friendly, though I hope the mods let it stay as it illustrates my point perfectly)

Sponsored Links
They generate income for the various landlords and gangmasters

The also allow customers to retain more disposable income by employing cheap labour, and keep proper trades in work when they have to correct the work a few months later

Always remember that our great empire was built on exploitation and cheap labour. It's in our blood .... or should that be the blood of our Italian/French/German/Scandinavian etc ancestors?

It doesn't bother me either way. If the British people want out of Europe then let's have a referendum. I'm happy to go with the majority vote.

Can someone enlighten me and tell me how do we benefit from EE immigration. I am open to ideas on this.

i am sat here excitedly waiting for your solution larco.........

do you think that recession is something new?

do you think that using overseas labour is something new?

do you think that you are the first to start blaming our countries' shortcomings on foreign migrants - 'cause they are easy to blame particularly as others are losing their jobs?

recession is painful. being out of work is miserable.

there are lots of things i disagree with regards the running of our country. but blaming foreign migrant workers for it is way down the list.

Sponsored Links
Back