Unusual boss pipe

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi All,

Anyone know of a manufacturer of a 110mm boss pipe similar to the drawing below?

Thanks.

5082910387_c4de9fb823_m.jpg

Sponsored Links
i've never seen one like this, to have 2 boss exits next to each other would mean they would shoot off at different angles not parallel as per your drawing, to get 2 outlets you will prob need to use a short boss on top of another, there is also a hopper type thingy available that has 3 or 4 outlets next to each other but they are vertical connections and the hopper is quite large

there is also a hopper type thingy available that has 3 or 4 outlets next to each other but they are vertical connections and the hopper is quite large

i think you mean a manifold kirk :idea:

and they are a fair size View media item 27109

haha i kinda knew "hopper type thingy" wasn't its exact name, yes thats it, needs a few bends to pipe it up and the boxing in to be massive.

Sponsored Links
I've got a manifold but I'd much prefer to have a hopper type thingy, however, neither will go in the opening.

The boss entry angles in my drawing are just for illustration, any angle up to 45 degrees would be OK. I may end up having to use a short 3 or 4 boss pipe and cut 1 or 2 of the entries off.

Many thanks guys.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back