Upstairs lighting issue

Only other thing strange that has happened is the electrical shower stopped working. A week or so before the light issue. However I think it is just the shower unit itself as it still has a red light on the shower unit itself so I know it has shower. We haven’t fixed as both prefer a bath after a days work haha

Sponsored Links
Yeah so nothing else has tripped in either of the other fuse boxes. We have another separate RCD that feeds ANOTHER fuse box I the garage that feeds a pond

Show pics of other fuse boxs
What led you to Believe the 16 amp breaker is for your lights ?

It was the only thing that was tripped when the lights blew that morning. Not 100% sure just assuming. Could have been a coincidence? Nothing else loses power if I flick that single circuit breaker off

Sponsored Links
I’ll take more photos of the other fuse boxes tomorrow as I have work early hours and need a few hours beauty sleep haha. Thank you for all of your help and time this evening

When you changed the breaker ,how many wires were connected into the top of it ?

I am not at all sure that breaker is for your lighting circuit.
As said earlier ,without a multimeter you are not likely to resolve the issue.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back