V4043H Valve working ok?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi, the water if failing to heat in my cylinder vial the boiler/coil. When the programmer calls for hot water the boiler fires up and the zone valve (Honeywell V3043H) actuator moves across but water does not seem to get to the coil?. I opened the drain cock at the base of the Cyl, where the water feed should enter ? the coil after the honeywell zone valve but no water comes out?. There is hot water reaching a T junction in the pipes where the feed splits to the zone valve and a rad. The Rad heats up, but the zone vaves does not seem to pass water through?. could the coil be blocked?. The Cyl stat appears to work ok. Any help apreciated...Thanks

Sponsored Links
You are confusing me with your description of what you've done. Why not post a pic of the setup and get a more accurate answer.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back