'Vaccines' not the 'cure'...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Just general stuff like everyone else.
Waving goodbye to my wife when an ambulance takes me off knowing that there is a good chance I’ll never see her or my friends and family again.
Dying of Covid or a Covid related illness
Spending months in hospital drowning in my own body fluids
Surviving but suffering the effects of long Covid.
I’m happy knowing that the above is a lot less likely when I’m fully protected.
'Fully protected'?

Where did you get that idea from?

But hey good on you, if of course you're happy to carry on in ignorance and have got that 'happy life' since you're obviously 'comfortably numb'...

Others on the other hand have the ability to question rather than comply without thinking :)

Btw, what will you be thinking should you have to wave goodbye to your wife knowing that there is a good chance you’ll never see her or your friends and family again due to a cancelled cancer test?

As I said, the false information is handed out in a entertaining way that attracts people who distracted by the theatrical allow the false information to enter the brain's subconscious.

It is a form is subliminal propaganda being used to spread false information.

Sponsored Links
As I said, the false information is handed out in a entertaining way that attracts people who distracted by the theatrical allow the false information to enter the brain's subconscious.

It is a form is subliminal propaganda being used to spread false information.

Hypocrisy of Brexiters.
Get Brexit Done.
Take Back Control.

Some have the extraordinary ability to avoid answering a a question too.
What's an 'a a question'?

Have you been hitting the wine again this morning?

If so it seems you need some serious help!

What's an 'a a question'?

Have you been hitting the wine again this morning?

If so it seems you need some serious help!
Blimey, you’re scratching around to find fault with my posts today. Don’t hold back, show everyone how clever you can be.

NEWSFLASH! NEWSFLASH! HOLD THE FRONT PAGE. READ ALL ABOUT IT. MOTTIE HIT THE 'a' BUTTON TWICE BY MISTAKE. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Don’t hold back, show everyone how clever you can be.
No need to...

You on the other hand seem to want to prove how stupid you are with every post...

Was it red or white this morning?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back