'Vaccines' not the 'cure'...

Status
Not open for further replies.
as I’ve said multiple times,to not believe the severity of Covid does not make one a conspiracy theorist.

True, But there are those who either acting alone or as part of a conspiracy are influencing people's opinions about the severity of the Covid virus.

Conspiracy theories are dressed up with stirring speeches and spectacular videos to make them attractive to those people yet to decide which is the truth.

The cold hard and true facts of the situation cannot be "dressed up" to make them attractive, the potential for disaster that these facts are related to has to be mentioned. It is not pleasant to hear mention of a possible disaster.

Many people feel easier if they ignore the facts and the talk of possible disaster and instead accept the conspiracy theory.

Possible some of those who are acting alone or as part of a conspiracy are people who are emotional weak and thus unable to face the reality.

"" If we ignore it or better deny it then it cannot affect us ""

Sponsored Links
If they have plenty of an alternative vaccine, then no.
“Denmark’s vaccination campaign will go ahead without the AstraZeneca vaccine”

"Sweden has said it plans to pause its own roll-out of a second vaccine, produced by Johnson & Johnson"

"Finland also announced that it would continue to limit the AstraZeneca vaccine to people aged 65 and over, adding that it was possible to give a second dose from another manufacturer and that it was drafting a plan on how to continue with its vaccinations."

Some nations it seems are more cautious as to the possible health effects on their populations than other nations who appear to have a gung ho 'jab 'em all policy'...

There have been no long term tests of any of these jabs, so the risks of health complications are certainly there!

And if as some predict this may well become a regular tweaking of the jab, what will be the long term effects on the human body of a 'cocktail' of 'vaccines'?

Nobody knows...

But one only has to know someone with an illness that prompts a 'drug path' being put in place due to adverse reactions to know where that can lead!

Is that the same poor education that led your offspring into the high flying career that is McDonald’s
How would your poor education influence the part time job choice of my sprogs?:confused:
Both are at college/university and graft in their spare time - as do many bar tenders, restaurant workers, shop assistants etc.
It's hardly surprising that you didn't know how further education works.(y)

Sponsored Links
“Denmark’s vaccination campaign will go ahead without the AstraZeneca vaccine”

"Sweden has said it plans to pause its own roll-out of a second vaccine, produced by Johnson & Johnson"

"Finland also announced that it would continue to limit the AstraZeneca vaccine to people aged 65 and over, adding that it was possible to give a second dose from another manufacturer and that it was drafting a plan on how to continue with its vaccinations."

Some nations it seems are more cautious as to the possible health effects on their populations than other nations who appear to have a gung ho 'jab 'em all policy'...

There have been no long term tests of any of these jabs, so the risks of health complications are certainly there!

And if as some predict this may well become a regular tweaking of the jab, what will be the long term effects on the human body of a 'cocktail' of 'vaccines'?

Nobody knows...

But one only has to know someone with an illness that prompts a 'drug path' being put in place due to adverse reactions to know where that can lead!
We get it. You’re frightened of the AZ. So, what one are you taking?

How would your poor education influence the part time job choice of my sprogs?:confused:
Both are at college/university and graft in their spare time - as do many bar tenders, restaurant workers, shop assistants etc.
It's hardly surprising that you didn't know how further education works.(y)

I just don' get it anymore - the hatred of people who are educated but the fealty to billionaires. It's the experts and scientists that have given us a glimmer of hope - it wasn't billionaires providing a solution but they have benefited the most.

Its the DM where experts are elites and billionaires are the common man.

We get it. You’re frightened of the AZ. So, what one are you taking?
I ain't scared of the 'virus'...

What are you so scared of that you'll stick out your arm and have whatever jab you are offered?

"Oxford study shows blood clot risks higher with Covid-19 than with vaccines
Hannah Kuchler

The risk of rare blood clots is far higher for patients with Covid-19 than it is for people who have been vaccinated, according to a new study by Oxford scientists.

The new draft paper found that the risk of cerebral venous thrombosis is a hundred times greater for Covid-19 patients than for the normal population, and eight to ten times higher than it is with vaccination. About 30 per cent of these cases occurred in the under 30s.

The paper, which has yet to be peer-reviewed, comes after concerns about the rare blood clots have led to the Oxford/AstraZeneca Covid-19 shot being restricted to younger populations in many countries, and Denmark deciding not to use the vaccine at all."

The risk of rare blood clots is far higher for patients with Covid-19 than it is for people who have been vaccinated, according to a new study by Oxford scientists.
Are these the same scientists behind the Oxford/AstraZeneca jab?

Even that sentence doesn’t make sense.
Right on que ,somebody mentions sprogs on a thread and in comes mottie.
Your obsession is relentless.
Every day your at it on here and when your on your own at home with the kiddies tv.
Your very worrying.

Right on que ,somebody mentions sprogs on a thread and in comes mottie.
Your obsession is relentless.
Every day your at it on here and when your on your own at home with the kiddies tv.
Your very worrying.
My two year old Grandson talks more sense than you.

What are you so scared of that you'll stick out your arm and have whatever jab you are offered?
Just general stuff like everyone else.
Waving goodbye to my wife when an ambulance takes me off knowing that there is a good chance I’ll never see her or my friends and family again.
Dying of Covid or a Covid related illness
Spending months in hospital drowning in my own body fluids
Surviving but suffering the effects of long Covid.
I’m happy knowing that the above is a lot less likely when I’m fully protected.

Just general stuff like everyone else.
Waving goodbye to my wife when an ambulance takes me off knowing that there is a good chance I’ll never see her or my friends and family again.
Dying of Covid or a Covid related illness
Spending months in hospital drowning in my own body fluids
Surviving but suffering the effects of long Covid.
I’m happy knowing that the above is a lot less likely when I’m fully protected.
Partially protected.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back