vailiant boiler

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
large-vaillant-plus-3.jpg

This picture is from google.

A relative has had a boiler put in, but at the bottom is like a moulding with slots in, in this pic it looks like the piece with Ecotec plus on it is missing.
Is it just a case they forgot to clip it in and its lost now in the packaging,

Is the slotted bit there for a reason, like for fitting a cover, it dont seem right all the controls exposed.
Thanks in advance

Sponsored Links
We have the ecotec pro version of that and it's exactly as you describe, I think it's just to store paperwork:LOL:
14977971104021414928128.jpg
Having the controls exposed is handy, we always knock the temperature of the hw down to 37 before we have a shower. Probably no more danger than a light switch.

The front of my boiler looks like the one in the picture and has a cover that closes to cover the controls which I think makes it look better.

Sponsored Links
The pro is a slightly cheaper boiler aimed at the social/council landlord type of customer.

The cover could be available as a spare :idea:

Last edited by a moderator:
Plus is supplied with front cover flap and filling loop etc...

OP ,so what are you worried about ? , i know i had a heavy night last night but whats the fuss :confused:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back