Vaillant boiler - does this look right?

Sponsored Links
Don't they both come on with a demand on the system version?

If the HW stat is turned up on the system boiler, the tap will appear even tough it is doing absolutely nothing.

On a system boiler the DHW stat should always be left fully off, unless you are using the Unistor and VR65.

When i first saw one i made myself look like a right halfwit by telling the customer that they had a combi :oops:

Sponsored Links
You seem jealous of my surfer dialect?

Surfer? i thought you was talking that weird language the yoooffs in the big smoke talk,,,ya get mi.

:LOL:

The gauge on the right seems to be quite low - my friend tells me the radiator in the bathroom upstairs is not working... and suspects this means that the pressure is slowly going down

I think this is what happened before - do you know of any way to give it a boost. The engineer was able to last time, I just can't remember what it was that he did.

2 grey knobs under the boiler that say 'closed'. Turn one then the other and the pressure will rise.

Increase to 1.2 Bar then turn off both knobs again.

Dave, that's really kind

Do you mean the two grey knobs to the side? These ones here on the left?

image00003zu3.jpg

No,underneath the boiler. On the bottom of the boiler where all the pipes sticking out of it are ;)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back