Vaillant Eco Combi boiler F22 Re-pressurised too high

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi Everyone, hope you can help me, my boiler shut down yesterday morning and ever since I have been looking high and low for info on sorting it. After much exploring I found the instructions to re-pressurise, it wasnt described properly in the product manual, as the manual supplied with the boiler is for a slightly different model. Anyway, whilst re-pressurising the guage shot up within seconds, before I could catch the screw to turn back to closed in time for the 1-1.5 bars. The pressure guage is now showing in the red area and I haven't a clue what to do so I switched the boiler off and left it. Please help me! :LOL:

Judeee

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
You need to drain some off from the system. If you haven't a drain off anywhere use a bleed valve on a radiator to do it .

Sponsored Links
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
You need to let some water out, the easiest way is to bleed a radiator. A bit slow but keep bleeding until the pressure drops down to about 1 1/2 bar.
slow typing. :LOL:

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Thanks everso Guys! Haven't got a clue how to bleed a radiator but if that's all it needs then I'll look into it! Thanks again and take care!

Sponsored Links