Vaillant Eco Combi boiler F22 Re-pressurised too high

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi Everyone, hope you can help me, my boiler shut down yesterday morning and ever since I have been looking high and low for info on sorting it. After much exploring I found the instructions to re-pressurise, it wasnt described properly in the product manual, as the manual supplied with the boiler is for a slightly different model. Anyway, whilst re-pressurising the guage shot up within seconds, before I could catch the screw to turn back to closed in time for the 1-1.5 bars. The pressure guage is now showing in the red area and I haven't a clue what to do so I switched the boiler off and left it. Please help me! :LOL:

Judeee

Sponsored Links
You need to drain some off from the system. If you haven't a drain off anywhere use a bleed valve on a radiator to do it .

You need to let some water out, the easiest way is to bleed a radiator. A bit slow but keep bleeding until the pressure drops down to about 1 1/2 bar.
slow typing. :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Thanks everso Guys! Haven't got a clue how to bleed a radiator but if that's all it needs then I'll look into it! Thanks again and take care!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back