Vaillant ecoTEC plus 'Diverter Valve' leakage

@Blooflame - Yes I will do that, but do I return it to vaillant?

@The831Bunny - No, the water is green as I've added anti-freeze and yes my magnaclean filter is on the return pipe to the boiler, its connected just under the boil. But I only soldered the pipe which comes out of the magnaclean filter, the pipe which enters water into the filter is joined using compression, does this affect the performance? There is sludge in the filter, but not much.

WTF....Antifreeze?? Is this a windup mate. If u have indeed put antifreeze in the system.. I'm out of here b4 I make an extremely rude comment. That will almost certainly void your warranty.

Sponsored Links
Wow, I never knew that at all!, I'm not a professional thats why I come to places like this for help and advice, But I've read some topics on anti-freeze in central heating systems, and as far as I kno, its safe and works well, but I never knew that this would void the warranty! I will remove it as soon as possible and use sentinal x100, thank you very much!

Sponsored Links
I smell something fishy, and I'm not talking about the contents of Baldrick's apple crumble.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back