Vaillant group UK LTD- customer service disgrace

You miss interpret what I say..

1000 good installers who require no support and therefore incur no extra cost must be better than 1200 installs where 40% require either a service visit or a call to technical.

At the end of the day high installation standards must benefit vaillant.

More logically, if support is free why bother to do a good job..

independent are as you say an irrelevance to boiler manufacturers..,that we all know..

Sponsored Links
Boycott their appliances, don't buy them. Unite & tell them you'll not buy their boilers.

good point , how ever if one was to boycott all manu's involved in this caper what would one end up installing ?? johnson & starley ?

afaik viessmann are also active in this caper as well ??

Sponsored Links
The data manufacturers extract from users is on the pretext of providing a guarantee. Contrary to what's been stated about the consumer being their real customer, I don't accept the consumer is the manufacturer's customer at all. Their customer is the merchant.

If they can't generate enough income from that activity then they're all free to sell directly to the public & install their products, themselves, using their own engineers.

The reason they don't is because they'd have to find their own new customers and would never sell enough units that way. So they depend on the supply chain for volume.

Ideal Boilers offers a Service Reminder scheme to help support our installers. The scheme works by contacting homeowners via post with their installer’s contact details when a boiler service is due, acting as a reminder for the homeowner. At the same time, the installer will receive a text to let them know their customer has been contacted. When registering boilers on our loyalty scheme, Installer Connect, there is a tick box to opt into this Service Reminder scheme.

Customers who have had their boilers registered via Installer Connect will not be contacted by Homeserve regardless as to whether service reminders are opted for or not.

In instances where an installer is an Installer Connect member, and a Homeserve letter has been received, it is possible that that particular customer has opted to register the boiler themselves with Ideal, for example on our website or via post. With registrations such as this, a homeowner may not provide the installers’ details, and this is when a Homeserve letter would be issued to offer the homeowner help with maintaining the servicing of their boiler and therefore its warranty.

Ideal Boilers is fundamentally a manufacturing company with a primary focus on our installers. Our Installer Connect scheme rewards our installers every time they register a boiler and also offers many forms of installer support such as the Marketing Toolbox and dedicated support phone line. To read more about Installer Connect, or to become a member, visit https://www.installerconnect.com/.

Your a liar, your full of crap!

Here's a boiler registered through installer connect, here's the homeserve letter you sent out.

View media item 77480
We don't do this, we don't do that..... One things for sure, you don't tell the truth!

Thanks for posting the letter which I will forward to the Customer Services team for further investigation.

Please could you DM me your contact details so that we can get back to you.

Don't make me laugh.
Your customer service team know all about it...the marvel of twitter!, they've already asked for private chat to try and brush it under the carpet, I'm just waiting for the standard ideal boilers ltd response of "installer error"!

Your doing a fab job, keep up with the sales lies, installer connect and Chris Jessop will stab you in the back

Pmsl at this customer must have registered it .

Well guys who are signed up with manufacturers tell the customers dont worry about warranty as i will do it all online for you and as there is no need for any paperwork the paperwork sent with boiler is ripped up and binned as there is no need at all for it

Hi Lee,

In order for us to get to the bottom of this we will need your customer's address, however, we don't want you to post that openly in this forum as that would not be appropriate.

We want to investigate this thoroughly in order to find out what has happened but in order to do that, we need you to DM their address.

Thank you.

Seems to me a simple cross check between homeswerve and installer connect should throw up a match and maybe 100s of matches.

Perhaps Ideal sold the wrong data base to homeswerve :rolleyes:

To be fair to Ideal, I know from experience how difficult it is to stop a third party agency once they have the customers details. Remember they have their fingers in many pies.

Even if a manufacturer insisted they didn't contact the consumer on their behalf, chances are the agency would use the details anyway to sell something else.

How many times have you cancelled communications or changed address to find you get junk mailed at both properties?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back