Vaillant customer service

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
The very latest wheeze at Vaillant Group Service is to demand circa £90 off customers asking for an in-warranty callout.

It is only refunded when the technician has been on site and proved it is a Vaillant problem. If you like the sound of this, specify a Vaillant.

Another reason for me not to install or recommend their boilers to our customers; last year they were trying to sell in-warranty customers carbon monoxide detectors and Homeserve extended guarantees on domestic white goods.

Frankly they should be ashamed of themselves, their UK operation is in the hands of buffoons.

Sponsored Links
Certainly don't condone the flogging of warranties and needless Co alarms.

However, I am not against the taking of a deposit on warranty calls. As long as they don't take the pish on the refund.

Will certainly sharpen the senses of rough installers.

We've been saying for ages here that these stupid long warranties are unsustainable.

Wooshitter Botch won't be far behind. ;)

If the installer makes the call to Vaillant, the deposit isn't required.

I would be extremely surprised if Worcester Bosch do anything remotely like this, it's not really fair of you to suggest they would, as there is no track record for them in terms of laying down pre-conditions. My experience is that they always go the extra mile.

They're going to have to fund the Which? bribes somehow :LOL:

Not often I spec Vaillant to be fair. Prefer my properly engineered boilers over all this plastic and rubber hose nonsense :p

Sponsored Links
I can understand why they want to do this.

Customers who don't call the installer are sometimes those who have not paid him in full!

It weeds out wasted calls when the pressure is down "because the cust bled the rads".

I have a visit to make where the cust has no idea where to repressurise and still bled the rads!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back