Vaillant not reaching target temperature

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
i have a vaillant ecotec plus 630 with a VRT 350f control unit (wireless). Less than 4 years old. Boiler and control unit both seemingly work and communicate with each other. The boiler does run occationally but switches off long before the room temperature has reached the target temperature (it's 18 degrees in the house and the controller is set to 23 in comfort mode, so it should call for more heat). Panel on the boiler says "s.00 no heat requirement". All was working fine until today. I've subsequently changed batteries in the control unit, just in case.

Any ideas? Is the control unit faulty? Wouldn't be the first time. Vaillant seems to be exceptionally poor quality as I've had the control unit replaced once already and the boiler itself packed up once only a few days after the warranty expired (coincidence?). Very unhappy with it.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back