Vailliant boiler proplem? anyone reccomend me a plumber?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have a vaillant thermocompact wall boiler. The boiler makes a screeching noise when switched on. The pump gets very hot, and the boiler will not fire up. I get 2 fault codes, f.22 and f.24.

I suspect that I have low system pressure and the pump is not functioning, but would like advising before replacing the pump.

I am in the middle of building a new kitchen, and need to move the boiler in the next week, so I could get it fixed then, however I am struggling to find someone in my area who inspires the right confidence and charges a reasonable fee, so if anyone either is or knows a plumber in north London, then please let me know. I did find a bloke I liked, but misplaced his details, any help gratefully received

Thanks

Piers

Sponsored Links
Agile (Tony) who posts here covers north London, I think. He certainly knows his stuff. His email will be in his profile (look for Agile in blue on the topic list).

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back