Valentine's Day

Sponsored Links
Just bumping this up to remind you gents to buy your better halves a card tomorrow if you haven't got one already!!!!

Kendor, me and my OH aren't really the romantic type but one year I bought him a single red rose - he then asked me if someone had really bought it for me and I didn't like to tell him :rolleyes:

I haven't dropped any hints this year but if I don't get a card then you'll know about it when you read of his murder in The Sun on wednesday :LOL:

Brightness said:
Just bumping this up to remind you gents to buy your better halves a card tomorrow if you haven't got one already!!!!

Kendor, me and my OH aren't really the romantic type but one year I bought him a single red rose - he then asked me if someone had really bought it for me and I didn't like to tell him :rolleyes:

I haven't dropped any hints this year but if I don't get a card then you'll know about it when you read of his murder in The Sun on wednesday :LOL:

lol.

I made the meal for my be-atch last night.

We had:

throughout the day "Harost Balls". Then in the evening (all home-made from scratch - took me all day!):

---

Moroccan meat balls with cucumber and tomato side salad

oOo

Lemon sorbet

oOo

Roast lamb
with orange and raisin cous-cous with almonds
and thick tomato sauce with honeyed prunes

oOo

Moroccan Date and Walnut Pudding with Orange Whipped Cream

---

Had it all candlelit with Moroccan (OK, belly dancing) music in the background.

Was that OK, do you think, Brightness? Would you expect a card aswell? :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Flaming heck notb665! You're one in a million aren't you?

Saying that I think I'd have preferred a card - I'm allergic to lamb and would probably have ended up in A&E having adrenalin and oxygen :LOL:

Back