Happy Valentines Day : - )

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Happy Valentines Day to one and all. Hope you all got more cards than I did :confused:

I was noisily awoken by Mr Brighty at around 5.45am to tell me he'd got a card - yeah well that's coz I left it on the bedside table for you mate :rolleyes:

I think he still believes in fairies you know, the washing fairy, the cooking fairy, the cleaning fairy and now ... the card leaving fairy :rolleyes:

Tight g!t didn't leave me a card though :confused: Now, let me think, what's his least favourite meal that I can cook for dinner tonight.... mwahahahaha

Sponsored Links
Brightness said:
Happy Valentines Day to one and all. Hope you all got more cards than I did :confused:

I was noisily awoken by Mr Brighty at around 5.45am to tell me he'd got a card - yeah well that's coz I left it on the bedside table for you mate :rolleyes:

I think he still believes in fairies you know, the washing fairy, the cooking fairy, the cleaning fairy and now ... the card leaving fairy :rolleyes:

Tight g!t didn't leave me a card though :confused: Now, let me think, what's his least favourite meal that I can cook for dinner tonight.... mwahahahaha

Are you saying these don't exist!?

Brightness said:
.......Now, let me think, what's his least favourite meal that I can cook for dinner tonight....

Anything with sprouts is usually a good bet
pukeface.gif

Sponsored Links
I could do Fajitas, he hates them....

Orrrrrrrrrrrrrr liver and onions.................

Orrrrrrrrrrrr maybe I will eat before he gets home and not feed him at all :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

He's pretending to be busy anyway as he won't answer his phone or his emails :rolleyes:

Brightness said:
.......He's pretending to be busy anyway as he won't answer his phone or his emails :rolleyes:

Probably arranging to take you out for a slap-up meal at some posh restaurant ;)

If not, why don't you combine 2 of the foods he doesn't like and make liver and onion fajitas? :LOL:

What a blardy good idea - the restaurant idea is laughable. I spent all day yesterday cleaning ovens, defrosting freezers and steam cleaning rugs, as well as the usual washing, ironing, and cleaning I had to do as well.

He coems home from work and sees me up to my eyes in oven cleaner and says "Want a take-away?" I say "Yes good idea". He replies "Find a menu and ring them and order then and I'll give you some cash to go and pick it up" :rolleyes: . I mean, would it really have hurt him to go out and get the take-away himself????

Methinks I spoil that man too blardy much :confused:

Brightness said:
Methinks I spoil that man too blardy much :confused:

:rolleyes: You need to read up on 'Operant Conditioning' - in short, reinforce the behaviours you like, and ignore those you don't. In no time you will have him eating out of your hands (and this gives the added bonus of less dishes for you to wash) :LOL:

That's a bit like the way I train my dogs :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Come to think of it, they are far more obedient than he's ever been ...

securespark said:
Sprouts are orange?? :LOL:

I think it must have been the diced carrots that always seem to appear, despite the fact you never ate any :confused:

hello Brightness. Being a wife,easy life. Please allow me to explain.

Husbands MUST get out of bed and be at work ON TIME.
Husbands MUST get the job done when the boss dictates it should be done
Husbands MUST do this most days of the week and often weekends as well
Husbands MUST do this in all weathers

Wife gets out of bed when she feels like it
Wife does the ironing when she feels like it
Wife leaves the shopping till the weather looks nice
Wife puts her fluffy feet up on the sofa for a nap anytime she likes
Wife easy life.
Heads down chaps. Incoming!!!!!

BE HAPPY

williams89 said:
Husbands MUST get out of bed and be at work ON TIME.
Heads down chaps. Incoming!!!!!

BE HAPPY

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: I sense trouble :eek:

Sponsored Links
Back