Valentine's Day

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Do you buy flowers which are double their normal price, buy a card which is overpriced, or go to a restaurant which doubles its prices? IF YOU DON'T DO THIS IT WILL MEAN YOU DON'T LOVE HER.

For my be-atch I cook a proper four-course meal from scratch using the bestest ingredients and lay the table nice with candles and have nice music and get dressed up smart and stuff.

Do you do anything special for Valentine's Day?

Sponsored Links
I have a plan forming in my head... a picnic would be nice but the weather's too cold right now. Eating out would be good as would a trip to a restaurant. Perhaps I will cook at home, although I do that already so would it seem special?

Christ, I think I've turned into a woman. :eek:

I've always been a romantic and I don't wait for 14th of February. I do think there is a fine balance between being a soft "OOoh, I wuv woo!" type person and a b*stard though. A girl might like your sensitive side, but she doesn't want to go out with a woman...

...No matter how much you beg her.

Sponsored Links
It's all a waste of time/money, the other half doesn't need wined and dined to show how much i appreciate her.

She knows i would be lost without her, for starters i would have to wash my own clothes, make my own tea, etc. :LOL:

She loves me that much she keeps saying ( If i could turn back time ).
It must be so good being with me she must want to reminisce about the early days. ( or maybe not ) :LOL:

Dont waste your money - computers don't appreciate flowers.

lol lol.

Yeah - it's just on this day (more like the Saturday nearest) I might as well do something nice, it's just an excuse. Other days get done too.

Actually, the other day, I did 2 hours of ironing. I had to stop her from collapsing when she saw, it was the first time in about 3 years, I've been so busy with DIY and building work. lol. I told her she shouldn't get used to it, though! ;)

tesco.jpg

AdamW

some very funny comments ....

ninebob

I would never get my leg over again ..EVER if I sent my better half that card ,lol

notb665
ironing , I quite like it , I always have a big pile to do on a thursday morning ... :)

I will be taking my wife into Manchester city centre on sat afternoon ,she wants some new shoes ......

Why is it the assumption that a Man has to buy the card and flowers for his lady and not the other way round ;)

If you want to have some real fun on Valentine's day, send a card to your mate's wife/girlfriend. Especially if he doesn't believe in sending cards for Valentine's day!!!

Really winds them up. :eek: :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Back