Happy Mothers Day

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
To everyone!!!!

I thought I was going to get an easy day today. I was promised that I wouldn't have to do anything as it was my 'day off' hahaha

Hubby is supposedly cooking the dinner and youngest (15) is supposed to be helping him.

I have already made the yorkshire pud mix and hubby has now asked me to do the veg in the steamer as he doesn't know how it works (hello, there's the instruction book!), he also wants me to do the gravy and of course he can't dish up....

Youngest has just presented me with a card that he forgot to give me earlier and yesterday I got some daffodils that I suspect his Dad paid for :rolleyes:

Eldest is still in bed and I suppose will be for the foreseeable future - he's fallen out with the love of his life so all is dark in his world, bless him :cry:

Ah well, happy days.....LOL

Sponsored Links
oh brightness :LOL: :LOL:
well, I cant complain this year.
Got breakfast in bed which was thankgoodness just toast and a cup of tea. (i had dropped big hints about what I would like.... in advance) got cheese and onion crisps among other things for breakfast last year..yuk!!!

went for meal at lunch time and just back now.
Got chocs and flowers and some little wooden mice(??) and a lipstick and some earl grey tea bags(????)

All bestowed on me with smiles and hugs and kisses... lovely lovely lovely....

Sponsored Links
pitbull
an I bet you are your mothers blue eyed lil boy too...:)

so was Hitler ..lol :)

thank you pitbull :D
(obviously sweeter than your name suggests!) :LOL:

moz :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: you cant talk mr bit of rough who goes all goey over cute little puddy cats! ;) :LOL: :LOL:

moi ..lol ...

teehee ... :)

how was dinner ? you burnt your puds ?

.....oooer matron an all that carry on shenanigans :) :)

oo er missus ;) ;)
but no cooking today moz!
Im being totally spoiled.

toffee said:
moz :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: you cant talk mr bit of rough who goes all goey over cute little puddy cats! ;) :LOL: :LOL:

I was just thinking that too Toffee :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: We've got your number Moz hahahaha

Thanks Pitbull, have had quite a nice day, all things considered :D . Me and youngest took ourselves off to Morrisons and left hubby to deal with the steamer by himself hahaha - all I did was dish up in the end :LOL:

Biggest son got up around 2.45pm which was early for him and gave me a box set of Hex yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy I love him he knows me sooooooooooooooo well!!!!

He's talking to the g/f again now but there's not much love lost. Apparently she's going to get her neck pierced at the back and also those huge earrings that stretch your ear lobes put in so he's not happy :cry: That wasn't the cause of the falling out though.... LOL

Moz, I hope you spoiled your missus today, I bet she was feeling a little tender round the edges? Give her hugs from me :D

spoil my missus ..

My wife an I spent today going around ..lol..lol..lol...lol..lol..

trying to find my drunken slut of a mother ... :( :(

Heaton Moor

wow I thought she has landed on her feet .. til ..
Simon the flat owner told me she ripped him off an THAT &&&T is DEAD , when I see her.. ,nice .. charmin

Leyland
old flat she had ..
they had forwarded mail too Heaton moor ..

I said no

then I got address in Burscourgh ..

we travelled there I was very upset an my wife trying cheer me up ..
on no 1* Village Green there , she had stolen anothers life .....

he was another stepdad , lol

stepdad being so soft was forwarding mail

I tried to explain to my stepdad ,

how my mother was a con women ,

GO TO THE POLICE .. ...
oh no .. an how she was a saint etc .. bullshit
very upset , she had took out loans an here penniless
still she wasnt the bad guy ..oh dear ...

I then threatened him I said
"you ever , ...ever talk/ mention my mothers name/forward mail ... I will come back an slit your throat "

he nodded as I was f*cking blazing/veins popping ...

got in the car an its all happy mondays good tunes , an the 2 Es by the wife .. helped mellowing out ... along the m6 , she is in Garstang ...

get there
I find she has moved in with a 89 yo fella ,
who happens to have,
massive estate house there , an joy to be hold they are to be married .. lol
what joy an me her only son turning up :)
1st time like Dracula ..... stake through the heart ..lol ..lol

I give her my card she ripped open stuffed the £100 away ..

air kissed me cheek
then see you later ...

I was very pleased over the moon ...relieved ......words cant not say , , mum is ok an cool ,just oustanded she was alive ...

she was always a drunk ...

truthful , she left us

my father who liked a drink ,

my sisters 8, an 7 an me at 6

I dont hate her now ........ I did an my sis do ....say Im a mug to try an help every year , when she doesnt care less .. .. who I am

to give up mum once a year , Im a nasty sh*t..

the Es helped ..lol to calm ..lol

can choose your friends... cant choose your family.

Sponsored Links
Back