Valliant AquaPlus VUI 362-7 Help!

you will have to replace the Plate hex, it is pinholed and mains water is passing into the system water

ahhh and that’s causing the leak?

on the airlock question do I just need to make sure the pump aav is loosened a little to allow system air to escape properly? I’ve bled all the rads ready

Sponsored Links

Last question hopefully until the plate arrives. Filling loop... should I be opening the front most one (inlet) to max, then open rear one until pressure up to 1.5bar. Then close rear and front?

Just want to check I don’t need to leave one open?

also, getting a pump overrun status code, is that because of a specific reason I’m doing wrong

Last edited:
Had the boiler on yesterday and came home to find the blue 10bar PRV dripping constantly, luckily had a bucket below but it dropped 10litres if water over the whole day.

ordered a new one and also heatx

Sponsored Links
Hi @ianmcd @Agile @Dan Robinson

So the 10bar blue PRV was the culprit in the water overflow outside, it’s been replaced and all good.

boiler is all back and running with no leak or overflow. Only thing is now I’m getting odd behaviour and what seems to be a repeating pattern ending with an s7 status for pump overrun.

boiler fires etc all fine and runs through from s1-4 heats the radiators (albeit only warm not hot) and sits at s7. Then after a bit of time it runs back the same cycle.

what could be causing this? The pcb is new, so unlikely the electronic board.

Thanks in advance!!

Last edited:
Just got home and checked d0 settings, it’s at 30....should it be at max?

Can anyone help with this maybe I’ll need to raise another thread?!?!?

Knocked d0 down to 15 and no difference, boiler fires up stays on for a few mins then goes into overrun. Wondering whether it’s pump related or poss diverter valve?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back