Veiled contributors.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Never even crossed my mind to post my identity because I don't see the point as I see this as a diy forum and not a who's who.

I've guessing the OP is looking to turn this forum into a male dating site.

Why not just come out, dear?

Sponsored Links
OK, I have posted an area of the UK where I live, because it appeared to me at the time that there were far more English Posters frequenting the Board than Scots, also I wanted to make it clear that any posts I made were from a Scottish perspective, there being at times some differences in Buildings North and South of the Border.

As for an Image?? I did consider posting a Digital image of me and my sport? but I thought someone sporting or firing a firearm would probably not be well received?

As far as I am concerned. I am in here to at least try to assist [are not we all?] or ??

This board is in no way unusual as regards internecine spats, in my opinion completely daft? but it happens. at times, all such boards no matter what the topic / object there occurs scenarios not actually connected with the general objectives or purpose of the board.

Just some observations? [or in Scots, just saying?]

Ken

Ihatemyjob. You continually feel the need to resort to obscene, homophobic or incestuous remarks because you are devoid of debating skills?
Please point out where I have posted homophobic comments, as for the incest joke, please get a sense of humour, and debating ? , you are doing it so often that you could be described as a mass debater.

Please point out where I have posted homophobic comments, as for the incest joke, please get a sense of humour, and debating ? , you are doing it so often that you could be described as a mass debater.
You posted the obscene incestuous comments and woody posted the obscene homophobic comments. Which is what I said.:
Are you a fan of woody and Ihatemyjob. You continually feel the need to resort to obscene, homophobic or incestuous remarks because you are devoid of debating skills?
Now I collective include you, woody and Hawkeye.

If you think my joke was obscene , you probably don't watch the news & see what horrors are being committed in the name of peace by some backwards cult which is threatening to engulf Europe.
I know. This populist movement lark is dangerous.

It would appear that "him again want to be" (ignored member)

Hmmm let me guess accusations of racism:idea:

:LOL::LOL:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back