Veiled contributors.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
I think, noseall, that there is another benefit of not disclosing your personal details, which I became aware of when I was accused of plagiarism under my previous nom de guerre. Within academic circles plagiarism is a heinous offence. When/if your professional reputation is impugned, one may be obliged to defend that reputation.
I suspect there are some on here who would willingly and willfully impugn someone's professional reputation from the safety of anonymity.
Because I cancelled that membership, under that nom de guerre, my professional reputation was/is not connected, therefore not affected. So other than trying to get the accuser to justify or retract their accusation, there is no harm done.

Slippery slope.

As for the original question - I don't want you knowing where I live (or lived).

One of my plumber stalkers studied my posts and albums going back several years, and made comments about places I have lived and other personal details.

Sponsored Links
Why would I?

I've just looked at your profile - never done it before.
It's not much more than you are complaining about - unless you're the only builder in Staffordshire.
Plus, I'm not saying it isn't but it need not be true.

Publish your name, address and phone number, then.

Are you a fan of woody and Ihatemyjob. You continually feel the need to resort to obscene, homophobic or incestuous remarks because you are devoid of debating skills?

Your mate JD keeps modding out comments so general section is basically unusable and has been for a long time.

Not worth a dime contributing seriously here in any way because no freedom of speech or expression is permitted.

'Debate' cannot have an arbitrator. It requires an open platform and that does not exist here.

I also think your a time-wasting ****.

Nose(fook)all is a sock.

I find it funny that most of the folk who interact with it are also socks, it becomes fookin hilarious when you realise that most of those socks also belong to the persona that is nose(fook)all.

Isn't this fun ?

You could take a lead Noseall ? set an example
Why do some members choose to withhold their identities on here to such an extent that they won't even let you view their full profile? What's their to hide?
A bit like wearing a hijab, niqab, burqa or chador.
Anyone of those anonymous posters fancy putting a photo of themselves on here? Are these posters ashamed?

well set an example Noseall put a photo of your self up & while u are at it your address,tel no' & bank details

A good while back one particular member on this forum recieved abusive tel calls & an attempt to hack into his finacial details

The general agreement was that it was some one who also used this forum ???

Nose(fook)all is a sock.

I find it funny that most of the folk who interact with it are also socks, it becomes fookin hilarious when you realise that most of those socks also belong to the persona that is nose(fook)all.

Isn't this fun ?

Do you think Nosey and John D are the same poster? I've wondered once or twice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back