Vent Axia VASF100T - Can I take the cover off?

Hai

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

Our extractor fan in the bathroom has recently stopped working. It used to turn on with the lights but it no longer does. Hoping this could be a simple issue such as clogged fan, I'd like to try take a look inside. I don't know if I can take the cover off, I've used force to simply pull it off the wall but not much, fearing it might break. I've established it's an older model of Vent Axia Silent Fan (VASF100T) but I couldn't find any online instructions for it. Anyone have any tips on how to open the extractor fan?

Thanks in advance

Attachments

• 5DB6C4D0-6260-43E9-B5EE-FFBE94B66E5A.jpeg
    5DB6C4D0-6260-43E9-B5EE-FFBE94B66E5A.jpeg
    201.8 KB · Views: 1,050
  • 627D17D7-047A-4AF1-85FC-A7C044CF9EE3.jpeg
    627D17D7-047A-4AF1-85FC-A7C044CF9EE3.jpeg
    190.2 KB · Views: 792
Sponsored Links
No idea really. but at a guess is there a small screw in the top edge, if its like a normal fan there is one screw in one edge securing it and the opposite edge just clips under.

ae235

Slide the front cover to the right and then pull forwards.
It just clips in, there are no screws.

Sponsored Links
Thank you for your replies @333rocky333 and @flameport, I think that is the newer model which according to the manuals I found just needs a slide+pull. Unfortunately my older model does not seem to work that way. I'll try to look for screws.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back