veritas r8 plus alarm ?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hi all,
i have just moved into a new house with a veritas r8 plus syatem we had the power off over night to carry out some miner repairs,next day on entry after disarming the system iit was beeping when the sensors were tripped,and tamper light is staying on,alarm company says the beeping will stop when the battery has recharged itself, which it has however i cant get the tamper light to go out any help please,they say only engineer can reset it? and its rather exspensive in devon on top of a house move as well......

thanks in advance

kevin.

Sponsored Links
Without engineers code there isnt a great deal you can do, not to sure if you can reset nvm on r8. alarm company shouldnt charge more than 60-80 pounds

They shouldn't charge that. I tell customers I'll 'pop in when passing'. Costs them a cup of tea.

Sponsored Links
I've been running the thing for about 20 years, but not much these days. I look after the regulars and that's about it.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back