Very Similar Posts

moderator said:
What you say is true, but if you had of not posted to a reply in the wrong forum everyone would be happy.
Hang on a tick - I wasn't the only one to post technical information! Moreover, the technical content of my post applied equally, in principle, to both sides of the UK boundary.

Do you not think that sometimes the rules have to bend in pursuit of the greater cause, that being to provide technical help?

I would have moved it but the op posted again in the correct forum as was suggested, so to have 2 posts asking the same in two forums is not good one had to go.
Unless the fact that one is outside the UK yields a different technical answer, which, I believe, is why there are two forums.

If you want to be a stickler for having the topic in the correct forum, then you should now move the one from Electrics UK into P&CH, because it's in wholly the wrong place. For example, would you move a question regarding a boiler PCB into the Electrics UK forum? Or a heating programmer? A room thermostat?

I also removed your other post and pasted your comments in your post above (Which is what I have quoted), as we as mods can not merge posts
Thank you for that. I put it there because Lynda's 5 minutes had become about 15.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back