viessman combi boilers

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I was going to have a Vaillant 831 fitted but the plumber who has just been around to quote suggested looking at the Viessman boilers 200 series. Anybody got any experience with these

Sponsored Links
if you have a normal house ie just rads the 200 series is a waste of time, its built for multiole zones ie hot water, upstairs rads, downstairs rads, underfloor etc the 100 series with weather comp would be much better if just a normal radiator system, quite a bit cheaper too

I have got a large three bed one bath terraced house will the 100 do and are they comparable with vaillant ?

I have got a large three bed one bath terraced house will the 100 do and are they comparable with vaillant ?

I wouldn't rely on a combi in my home and all I have to do is fetch bits from the van to fix them. However the only point I'll make that might be useful is this; Good, bad or indifferent, I can buy spares and accessories for any current model Vaillant at very reasonable rates from many outlets. Furthermore spares for discontinued models dating back to the 80's are available at the same outlets. I can also buy (if I choose) copy parts, recon parts, 2nd hand parts and so on.

All of this in less time than I can get a supplier to find the word Viessmann on his screen.

Sponsored Links
Veissmann 100 combi never had a problem with the new version, can always get intouch with technical and they come out asap if you have a problem also 5 year warrantee. Vailant on the other hand are not the company they used to be.
I've started using INTERGAS combi's just recently and i'm impressed with the product

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back