viessmann vitodens 100 or 200 system boiler, s plan & Tado

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello Everyone,

Back story, i am going through a house renovation and looking into a new boiler (viessmann vitodens 100 or 200 system boiler, s plan & Tado), the tado system would be pulled off my old combi boiler as i like have independent control of heating in each room as for the kids, wife and as they stay away for a few days each week and so i don't require the whole house to be heated, my installer is saying tado will not work with a s plan system.

I wanted to ask if anyone has had this setup or installed this setup for their boiler and control system or if they are aware of any work arounds that would help?

Thanks for your time.
B

Sponsored Links
Tado are a company that manufacture a range of products. So, the one you have may not be suitable for the new proposed system. For example, you presently have a combi boiler, so hot water is generated by the combi boiler automatically when someone opens a hot tap, meaning no hot water control from the Tado is required.

With a system boiler there will be a hot water cylinder which does need automatic control, and so I imagine the Tado product presently fitted to your combi is unlikely to have this facility.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back