Vigilence

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
After what has happened in London it makes me wonder how vigilant people have been leading up to the bombings?
I got the impression during the 70's that the public were much more vigilant with numerous reports of suspect packages.
These days i get the impression that people are more apathetic or too busy in their own lives to take notice of what goes on around them
maybe things will change now?

Sponsored Links
kendor said:
After what has happened in London it makes me wonder how vigilant people have been leading up to the bombings?
I got the impression during the 70's that the public were much more vigilant with numerous reports of suspect packages.
These days i get the impression that people are more apathetic or too busy in their own lives to take notice of what goes on around them
maybe things will change now?

Probably will for a while - then most people will become apathetic/too busy again..........sadly!

There's so much litter and crap on the streets it's not surprising that people don't bother reporting 'suspect' packages. What better way to disguise a bomb than in an old Sainsbury's bag on the streets. If our streets were cleaner these things would stand out more.

Saw this item being offered. Click

These keys will enable the user to access just about any train unit on our networks, they will also energise the motive unit and enable the unit to be driven. when you get idiots like this offering these items to the general population, expect trouble. this TW@T also offers the operators manuals.

9/11 again.

Salem.

Edited

Links in this post may contain affiliate links for which DIYnot may be compensated.
Sponsored Links
It was said that the TV Cam on the Bus was 'not working' .. I hope the murderer was blown into relatively large chunks, enough for quick dna sampling and more ...

The e-bay keys for sale is unbelievable if real and useable...

P

salem2000 said:
Saw this item being offered. Click

These keys will enable the user to access just about any train unit on our networks, they will also energise the motive unit and enable the unit to be driven. when you get idiots like this offering these items to the general population, expect trouble. this t**t also offers the operators manuals.

7/11 again.

Salem.
What's a grocery store got to do with it? ;)

Links in this post may contain affiliate links for which DIYnot may be compensated.
Invalid Item
This listing (6545123092) has been removed by eBay or is no longer available. Please make sure that you've entered the item number correctly.
If the item was removed by eBay, please consider this transaction cancelled

Good show.

Of course it could have been a long shot, 'Spratt to catch a Mackeral..' :idea:
P

pipme said:
Invalid Item
This listing (6545123092) has been removed by eBay or is no longer available. Please make sure that you've entered the item number correctly.
If the item was removed by eBay, please consider this transaction cancelled

Good show.P

I E-mailed British Transport Police and explained that these keys were on sale, an hour or so later the auction had been pulled. The problem is it WILL happen again at some point.

And yes they were real "Railway driver keys" as issued to staff by the rail industry.

Salem.

Sponsored Links
Back