Vinyl flooring

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Can I have some recommendations for a vinyl plank floor please? It’s going in a ensuite and flowing out to the bedroom.

I have also removed the skirting boards and will fit new ones once the flooring is in, to achieve a nice finish.

Please let me know if there is the need for an expansion gap with this type of flooring.

Thanks in advance.

Sponsored Links
If you are looking at a Glue down product you will not need an expansion gap, on a budget, Polyflor Camaro or Moduleo or ranges from Distinctive are worth a look, If a more premium finish is required, look at Karndean or Amtico.

If you are looking at floating a click Vinyl LVT flooring, you will need just as smooth a subfloor as a glue down system and you will need to allow expansion gaps.

Personally as much as Click LVT promises the world, it has a terrible reputation in the trade and needs just as much floor prep as glue down and if your going to those lengths, you may as well go with glue down which is a superior product and finish.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back