Vinyl tiles/sheet

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Good afternoon,

We've been doing up our house, before we sell it next year; carpets are down and we're doing one room at a time. Bathroom, toilet and kitchen at the last rooms; the bathroom and toilet are currently vinyl tiles, and the kitchen is sheet.

While I could probably fit sheet vinyl in the relatively small bathroom and toilet, I'm reasonably confident that I'd botch the relatively large kitchen; tiles are looking like a more realistic option.

Assuming I do all three rooms with the same tiles, are there issues laying them in a bathroom - being that there will be joins in the material? I assume the adhesive + a slug fit would acceptable.

Sponsored Links
On the short time frame that you will have the property, you are unlikely to have too many issues if the floors are clean, level and bonded correctly (assuming we are'nt talking LVT here)

Hi there, and thanks for the reply.

That's good to know; as long as it's not some hideous faux pas that the buyers won't have to immediately replace, I'm happy with short to mid term flooring.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back