Violent criminals and punishment..blah blah

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I was on a training course last week and during coffee time our tutor gave us his ideas for violent criminals/offenders! In his words, "They are a nuisance to society with virtually no hope of reforming using public money".
"It would be more sensible to round them all up and give them a lethal injection!! :eek:

Violence nasty people have children, usually to another unsavory person in the female form. A child of this background and gene type can only replicate what they see as a child and make it worse when they have kids!
Your "decent" families are tending to have less kids or no kids during the last couple of decades. Leaving the people with a poor future or no future to spawn like tadpoles.
Don't get me wrong, nothing against poor folks I was one myself whilst growing up. But did not carry a knife or rob old ladies whilst off my head on crack! :confused:

Sponsored Links
It's long been noticed that the 'breeders' are the wrong stock. Pigs breed pigs - yobs breed yobs. They are our future. Unemployable feral youth that will (one day) probably kill you in the night.

Pity the country has been highjacked by liberals who have a fantasy view of reality in todays Britain. There are many ex-liberals who after an "encounter" with someone nasty have changed to be more realistic about life!
Maybe not execute everyone, but adding contraceptive to certain "housing estate" water supplies would control it a bit. Bit like getting your cat spade for its own good..

They should give them beer money for having a contraceptive under-the-skin implant that lasts a couple of years. No extra money for getting up the duff.

Sponsored Links
The trouble is that everyone like us know the answers. The only people that are clueless are the ones we elect to run the country.

For instance the answer to cutting out 85% of crime is this - give druggies free drugs. The ones that want to carry on taking drugs can visit a government run 'shooting gallery' on an industrial estate. Here than get free, clean drugs and then return to their home and lie comatose until their next fix, instead of robbing, burgling, dealing, mugging to pay for drugs

Those that want to get off of drugs can undertake rehab.

Simple.

The trouble is that everyone like us know the answers. The only people that are clueless are the ones we elect to run the country.

For instance the answer to cutting out 85% of crime is this - give druggies free drugs. The ones that want to carry on taking drugs can visit a government run 'shooting gallery' on an industrial estate. Here than get free, clean drugs and then return to their home and lie comatose until their next fix, instead of robbing, burgling, dealing, mugging to pay for drugs

Those that want to get off of drugs can undertake rehab.

Simple.
I agree entirely, drugs form the backbone of most of the UK social problems, closely followed by binge drinking. Why not send them on a "soma holiday", with contraceptive included in the dose. No more unwanted children being spat out into a crap home! Being poor does not equal bad, but drugs n booze push them in that direction.
Also the idea that some killers have been immigrants lacking in background checks is just insane!
I know mates from years ago that got hooked on hard drugs and never managed to kick it, not sure about any rehab??

I was on a training course last week and during coffee time our tutor gave us his ideas for violent criminals/offenders! In his words, "They are a nuisance to society with virtually no hope of reforming using public money".
"It would be more sensible to round them all up and give them a lethal injection!! :eek:
I hope you:

1) Vociferously challenged that view, and told him how despicable it was.

2) Registered a strong complaint about his behaviour to his head of department and the principal.

I hope you:

1) Vociferously challenged that view, and told him how despicable it was.

2) Registered a strong complaint about his behaviour to his head of department and the principal.

AAAAaaaaaaaaHhh for christs sake can't you give it a rest ?. I doubt if he was as serious in his views as you are in yours.
Probably just an off the cuff remark. Have lost count of the number of people who comment like that when an atrocity occurs.

AAAAaaaaaaaaHhh for christs sake can't you give it a rest ?. I doubt if he was as serious in his views as you are in yours.
Probably just an off the cuff remark. Have lost count of the number of people who comment like that when an atrocity occurs.
Well excuse me for thinking that a suggestion that the state should use killing as a means of control is not one to be made lightly....

I recommended to the principle that my tutor be beaten with barbed wire in the canteen area when all the other students could see him bleeding.

Its outrageous that such a view could be held today in our modern cohesive society in which we live!
:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

If a criminal gets a lethal injection they cannot be a repeat offender plus it saves society money as it cost a hundred thousand to house criminals, food, shelter, lights and guards and medical.

Think of it several hundred thousand per person!!!! a quick shot is a lot cheaper

In some countries there is no lethal injection they just shoot the criminal in the back of the head and give the family the invoice for the bullet.

You filthy disgusting scumbag.

By the way I won once I get a simple minded person to use profanity I know he is beaten sorry LOSER Game over you lost

I hope (wink) that no one in your family is ever attacked by a lunititc (like yourself possibly) and then see if you believe in turning the other cheek

BAS please try stronger language as an sailor I know you can do a lot better mate TRY harder Come on make your MUM proud say it with more feeling DONT HOLD BACK you may sprain something or give yourself a pimple of the brain let out your frustrations sir COME ON MATE do not hold back SPEW it out.. TALLY HO
;) :LOL: :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back