Violent criminals and punishment..blah blah

Status
Not open for further replies.
If a criminal gets a lethal injection they cannot be a repeat offender plus it saves society money as it cost a hundred thousand to house criminals, food, shelter, lights and guards and medical.

Think of it several hundred thousand per person!!!! a quick shot is a lot cheaper.

I have no problem with my tax pennies being used to build prisons and house murderers, rapists and nonces indefinitely. Comfortable in the knowledge that the notion that you should not take a life, extends to all members of society.

Have you not also considered the legal costs of putting someone on death row? As far as I am aware, a prison guards salary is a hell of a lot less than that of a lawyer.

It's the other stuff I'd consider a waste of cash. MP's wages/expenses, tomahawk missiles, identity cards etc etc

Sponsored Links
I agree with the Mod, the posting was about what to do with dangerous criminals. Causes of behavior, present punishment methods and possible other methods that could be applied.
Its weird how some threads turn into a battle of personalities rather than topic opinions??

The reason they turn into battle grounds is due to over-moderation. Let them slug it out and get it off their chests.

You filthy disgusting scumbag.

By the way I won once I get a simple minded person to use profanity I know he is beaten sorry LOSER Game over you lost
In your dreams, the only things I could ever lose to you would be competitions to see who could be of the least value to the human race, or have the more uncivilised values.

Sponsored Links
mooning.gif

So you like to keep killers that have nothing to lose behind bars where they can attack and kill guards as once someone knows there is no death penalty. What is to prevent them from attacking guards or fellow inmates in prison for a white collar crime such as insider trading or being a politician who got caught?

Here you keep someone caged like an animal until their demise.
Until a killer /child molester/ rapist is laid to rest they will always be a menace to a society.

There is another solution place all liberals on an island with the criminals and let the liberals deal with the fine upstanding misunderstood criminal mind set

There is another solution place all liberals on an island with the criminals and let the liberals deal with the fine upstanding misunderstood criminal mind set
What an absolutely fantastic idea ... I wish I'd thought of it!

And I vote BAS to be the first as he seems to have all the do nothing answers ... Perhaps he could rehabilitate them ... Or simply bore them all into submission :LOL:

MW

what is to prevent them from attacking guards or fellow inmates in prison for a white collar crime such as insider trading or being a politician who got caught?

Exactly, the benefits are clear to see :LOL:

And I vote BAS to be the first as he seems to have all the do nothing answers ... Perhaps he could rehabilitate them ... Or simply bore them all into submission :LOL:

MW

Many years ago there was lots of graffiti painted on buildings and statues and walls and on the trains and a judge used to sentence these vandals to a jail term with fines.

Then some idiot liberals said graffiti is an art form.. so the judge said at his next sentencing Anyone in the court room who would like one of these urban artists to do it to their home free of charge please stand up now.

Seems the moron liberals felt it was ok as long as it did not concern them or their property.

The world is full of lunatics and their name is "liberal" as 15% of the world population tries to tell the rest what is permissible and humanly PHONEY thy name is Liberal :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :)

And I vote BAS to be the first as he seems to have all the do nothing answers ... Perhaps he could rehabilitate them ... Or simply bore them all into submission

THAT SIR YOU CANNOT DO (sorry)

According to the Geneva convention being bored by a lying liberal is considered a fate worse then death and is inhuman torturing.

Have you ever really listened to a so called liberal spew their nonsense?

When there was riots the most liberal folks ran out to buy guns to protect their homes and businesses.

They believe in higher taxes UNTIL they find out they are also going to pay.

Al Gore for example talked about global warming yet he owns several BIG gas Guzzles and his fuel bill is said to be 20 times more then Bush.

Liberalism is a case as do as I say not as I do

Here is true liberal voting at its worst as the media never said a word

http://stevehickey.wordpress.com/2008/06/22/irena-sendler-or-al-gore-and-the-winner-is/

I was on a training course last week and during coffee time our tutor gave us his ideas for violent criminals/offenders! In his words, "They are a nuisance to society with virtually no hope of reforming using public money".
"It would be more sensible to round them all up and give them a lethal injection!! :eek:
I hope you:

1) Vociferously challenged that view, and told him how despicable it was.

2) Registered a strong complaint about his behaviour to his head of department and the principal.

And your solution is?................................................

your solution is?................................................
To post obscene remarks at anyone who disagrees with him resulting in his posts being deleted and him bleating about how wronged he's been for months on end.

MW

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back