'Virus' vs Money...

They also I believe travel privately...Can you say the same about all 'Foreign business leaders'?
I don’t know any, do you? I would imagine that a foreign business leader that has in excess of 500 employees would have the means to travel privately if they had to.

Sponsored Links
I don’t know any, do you? I would imagine that a foreign business leader that has in excess of 500 employees would have the means to travel privately if they had to.
I know one or two...

They travel business class on commercial airlines...

But why won't you say why they are different from their business team when it comes to the 'virus'?

Of course you do. :rolleyes:

Read the rules for foreign business leaders and you’ll see there’s strict criteria.

Sponsored Links
Why the quote marks, ellal, why the quote marks?
I think ellal must talk like that in real life. Also ends sentences in a slightly higher voice, hence the reason it finishes its posts with an exclamation mark.

upload_2021-6-30_12-24-3.gif

He thinks the virus is not real.

It's the only way he can argue his nutty anti vaccine stance.
I wonder how many times a person can say they acknowledge that the 'virus' is real, albeit not as big a threat as claimed, without the 'jab nazis' claiming otherwise? :rolleyes:

But interestingly...

"Allowing children to catch Covid may be better than exposing them to the "risk" of vaccines, a member of the Joint Committee on Vaccination and Immunisation has said.

Professor Robert Dingwall said children may be “better protected by natural immunity generated through infection than by asking them to take the ‘possible’ risk of a vaccine”.

The government scientist, who sits on the JCVI group which advises on vaccines, said the ongoing rise in cases among young people and children may constitute a “last wave” of mild infections.

He suggested this could be a better way to build immunity in teenagers, who are at “intrinsically low risk from Covid”, than to consider exposing them to any potential risks from a jab. "

No doubt said 'jab nazis' will dismiss this, but slowly and surely the alternative approach is gaining momentum!

"Allowing children to catch Covid may be better than exposing them to the "risk" of vaccines, a member of the Joint Committee on Vaccination and Immunisation has said.

Professor Robert Dingwall said children may be “better protected by natural immunity generated through infection than by asking them to take the ‘possible’ risk of a vaccine”.

The government scientist, who sits on the JCVI group which advises on vaccines, said the ongoing rise in cases among young people and children may constitute a “last wave” of mild infections.

He suggested this could be a better way to build immunity in teenagers, who are at “intrinsically low risk from Covid”, than to consider exposing them to any potential risks from a jab. "

Three 'mays', a 'possibly' and a 'could'. Sounds like wishful thinking from one member of the joint committee rather than a collective agreement to me.

Last edited:
No doubt said 'jab nazis' will dismiss this, but slowly and surely the alternative approach is gaining momentum

Independent sage any many virologists believe allowing children to acquire natural immunity is risky.

If you allow the virus to spread in the community, once it gets out of control it's far more difficult to deal with.

And natural immunity as an option for the under 18s is not an alternative approach nor "gaining momentum" it's been discussed ever since the start of the pandemic.

I wonder how many times a person can say they acknowledge that the 'virus' is real, albeit not as big a threat as claimed, without the 'jab nazis' claiming otherwise? :rolleyes:

"Albeit not as big a threat as claimed" - you are using that narrative because it supports your anti vax stance.

When are you going to admit you are carrying a risk of catching Covid and becoming ill if you don't vaccinate?

He suggested this could be a better way to build immunity in teenagers, who are at “intrinsically low risk from Covid”, than to consider exposing them to any potential risks from a jab

Do you have unvaccinated children living at home?

If you do, such a policy greatly increases the likelihood of you catching Covid.

And most of those now hospitalised are unvaccinated.

Do you really think Ellal and family of medics have not had the jab? Of course they bloody have! Lal just won’t admit to it.

Do you really think Ellal and family of medics have not had the jab? Of course they bloody have! Lal just won’t admit to it.
Ellal has gone very quiet about his family of medics.......

Sponsored Links
Back