£169k per Asylum Seeker

Every study? Really?

I think that you maybe have lost the plot, in the fact that most folk have more in common than that which we disagree on.

Most folk don't hate immigrants, whether they are legal or illegal. Most folk have a problem with how it affects their daily lives.
Google it.

Our economy is suffering for many reasons, but possibly the biggest is the continued labour shortage. Business and public sector are struggling to employ people. This is hurting our economy.

We need workers. Many of the people are coming here are skilled and educated and want to work.

But we want to spend money sending them away.

I think the UK government has lost the plot.

But I am curious - how does it affect your daily life? Are you better off now than you were 5 years ago?

Sponsored Links
On BBC Radio Tees today they mentioned housing Asylum seekers on the River Tees somehow
Looks like every town in the UK may house Asylum seekers or Refugees on Water . Personally I find the whole idea of housing on water, very weird.
It won’t solve everything, will it.

Recently in our town a car hand wash unit was raided by Immigration officals a couple of workers arrested and were deported the following day .
Its affected our lives, we have to wash our cars our selves now !
Bl@@dy hard work at a carwash -I give them a tip when I go, they work in the freezing winter with wet hands all day -orrble job

Sponsored Links
On BBC Radio Tees today they mentioned housing Asylum seekers on the River Tees somehow
Looks like every town in the UK may house Asylum seekers or Refugees on Water . Personally I find the whole idea of housing on water, very weird.
It won’t solve everything, will it.
I agree. Some barmy idea - obviously somebody out there is set to make millions from it.

We need to just process them and integrate them as soon as possible. Ones that don't want to work will soon discover that the benefits are mostly all just wild rumours and you can't live here for free. Others will contribute to society. Many will return when it is safe to do so.

And some will bring their businesses here, and create jobs. This was seen after the Russian invasion of Ukraine - so many business owners have moved to neighbouring countries such as Poland and are running their businesses there instead.

We are still short by about 900,000 workers - 13.3% of businesses surveyed by the ONS reported experiencing a shortage of workers in 2022.

I am certainly seeing this first hand, as is my wife (works in a school) and other people I know are struggling to find staff too.
This is the elephant in the room, and its time we thought seriously about how all these refugees might actually benefit us, rather than demonising them.

There'll be people returning to work now the brainless idea of locking people up, paying them to sit at home on furlough is over and payback times happening, inflating peoples savings away and higher mortgages and rents.
Noses back to the grindstone for those lucky to have a job as unemployment figures will be set to rise.

Bl@@dy hard work at a carwash -I give them a tip when I go, they work in the freezing winter with wet hands all day -orrble job
Not surprised by that statement, lots of effeminate men and man childs about these days.

There'll be people returning to work now the brainless idea of locking people up, paying them to sit at home on furlough is over and payback times happening, inflating peoples savings away and higher mortgages and rents.
Noses back to the grindstone for those lucky to have a job as unemployment figures will be set to rise.

Gant, furlough ended almost 2 years ago.

What you saying it's not had knock on effect?
No, just pointing out that your "now" happened 2 years ago.

The people not working now have mostly taken early retirement, having realised how nice it is to be at home and not working. They won't be returning to work, unless the cost of living crisis gets much worse.

Our labour shortage is largely because we told the world that we don't want foreign labour, and they listened. Proper shoot yourself in the foot moment.

Germany accepts many immigrants and still has a growing economy and very strong manufacturing industry and exports all over the world. We are lagging way behind.

Well, your well out there if you think we didn't want foreign labour, I don't think we've ever issued so many work visas for overseas workers.
As for Germany they move asylum seekers on now because of the ******* Muffy Merkal dropped in letting nearly a million in, some of who had designs on the local women.
Social cohesion is something I don't hear you speak of, do you think it just happens by magic.

Social cohesion is something I don't hear you speak of, do you think it just happens by magic.

What is this "social cohesion", of which you speak?

Is it behaving with consideration and regard for others?

Almost the real-world equivalent of not trolling, and generally being an arris, on here? ;)

Thought you'd know what cultural differences are rather than doing your own version of trolling.
Not quite the smart ars* you think you are eh.

The bit I really don't understand is the bit making it harder to identify or prosecute modern slavery. It's only going to improve that business model.

Sponsored Links
Back