£169k per Asylum Seeker

What is the the old economy and what is the new economy - what is the delimitter?
The old economy can safely be defined as the one we have now. The new one is the one that we desire the old one to become. The delimiter (correct spilleng) is the people who don't have the balls to make any changes.

Sponsored Links
In the black economy? Might be a deterrent for economic seeking 'asylum seekers' working in the black economy if they were discouraged from working. They're not paying their tax after all which seems to be problem for you with those in the higher tax bracket working the system.
They work in the Black economy but still have to pay VAT on all purchases they make so are contributing towards the system .They are also doing jobs that most people would turn down and stay on benefits .

I can play that game,

Yes, I've noticed that you think refugees should be forbidden to take up lawful paid employment and pay taxes, even though you resent them falling into the black economy and enriching criminals.

Certainly daft.

Sponsored Links
Yes, I've noticed that you think refugees should be forbidden to take up lawful paid employment and pay taxes, even though you resent them falling into the black economy and enriching criminals.

Certainly daft.
Your feet landing on the beach at Dover should not give you the right to take up lawful paid employment, pay taxes, enjoy our financial welfare & health care system, nor should it entitle you to a roof over your head of any description, a full pension, an education or even a four door motor car made in Germany, whether it applies to you or any of the 'extended' family waiting at the quayside for you to send the fare.

Follow the money comrade brother JohnD'ski. Who benefits from uncontrolled immigration? Your Marxist masters are perhaps not as Marxist as thee !

They are NOT refugees, they are economic migrants.

Every study has shown that immigrants contribute to society. Our society, the whole country, has been built on immigration.
Refugees are often once wealthy people, well educated, highly skilled, and determined. You have to have money to leave many of these war zones.
Yes, not all are good. But then not all those born in this country are good either.

Your feet landing on the beach at Dover should not give you the right to take up lawful paid employment, pay taxes, enjoy our financial welfare & health care system, nor should it entitle you to a roof over your head of any description, a full pension, an education or even a four door motor car made in Germany, whether it applies to you or any of the 'extended' family waiting at the quayside for you to send the fare.
So what's your solution?

Every study has shown that immigrants contribute to society. Our society, the whole country, has been built on immigration.
Refugees are often once wealthy people, well educated, highly skilled, and determined. You have to have money to leave many of these war zones.
Yes, not all are good. But then not all those born in this country are good either.
Every study? Really?

I think that you maybe have lost the plot, in the fact that most folk have more in common than that which we disagree on.

Most folk don't hate immigrants, whether they are legal or illegal. Most folk have a problem with how it affects their daily lives.

Every study? Really?

I think that you maybe have lost the plot, in the fact that most folk have more in common than that which we disagree on.

Most folk don't hate immigrants, whether they are legal or illegal. Most folk have a problem with how it affects their daily lives.
Recently in our town a car hand wash unit was raided by Immigration officals a couple of workers arrested and were deported the following day .
Its affected our lives, we have to wash our cars our selves now !

Sponsored Links
Back