Visonic PowerMaster 10/30 G2 Buzzer Mute In Home Setting

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi I have the above installed and I cannot lower the volume or disable the entry exit buzzer when I want to enable the home setting. I can find the setting in the installer menu but it won’t store the buzzer mute in when requested, any ideas?

Sponsored Links
5124816D-13A1-4029-BCAF-B199273627E4.png

Sponsored Links
not done this in a long time, you see the option displayed and you turn it to off, you ecit the system and it doesn't save?

which engineer did you go in as, shouldn't see it would make a difference for this setting

I am looking at a slightly different manu to you but same option, I will look and compare one second

The manual appears to have the same information just layed out slightly differently and some notes

don't have one in fornt of me to play with so may struggle as its late too.

I see two options with partition enabled and disabled have you tried both

51:pIEZO BEEPS
With Partition
disabled
Define whether the panel will sound the exit/entry warning beeps during exit and entry delays or
not. An additional option is to mute the warning beeps only when the system is armed “HOME”.
Options: ON (default), OFF when home (default in USA) and OFF, and OFF exit home.
Note: When exit beeps are OFF, the Success (success) melody will still sound toward the end
of an exit delay.
The volume level of the exit / entry beeps can be modified by pressing the button on the
keypad to increase the volume, or by pressing the button to decrease the volume.

51:pIEZO BEEPS
With Partition enabled
Define whether the panel will sound the exit/entry warning beeps during exit and entry delays or
not. An additional option is to mute the warning beeps only when the system is armed “HOME”.
The control panel’s display is: Def:p1 P2 P3
The pushbuttons , , and provide selection of the corresponding partitions.
Pressing each button repeatedly will toggle between each option.
Options: (enable beeps), H (OFF when home), h (OFF exit home) and (disable beeps).
Notes:
When exit beeps are OFF, the Success (success) melody will still sound toward the end of an
exit delay.
The volume level of the exit / entry beeps can be modified by pressing the button on the
keypad to increase the volume, or by pressing the button to decrease the volume.

Tried both ie with portion enabled and disabled, no success. Is there anything else that would stop it remembering this command.?

I am not familiar with this panel enough, to guess where its going wrong.

normally with the right access level you can change a function, see its changed on screen, exit and go back in and see its still at its new value, that's not happening from what you have said.

Normally you cant see something you don't have access to...…

can you show screen shots of each step you have followed, hopefully someone with the same system can help you move this on.

You are wanting a silent home set(part set), had a scan and cant find any other options at the minute sorry

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back