Visonic Powermax Alarm system - can anyone help?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I am a landlord and I have a visonic powermax wireless alarm fitted in a property. There was a battery problem in one of the sensors so I have replaced all batteries and tamper openings seem ok. However, the trouble light on main panel is still showing, the alarm keeps saying "alarm in memory not ready to arm". Would be really grateful if someone could give me some advice as to how to reset the alarm. At the moment I cannot see where I am going wrong

Sponsored Links
If you have done a user reset and the problem persist then you still have a tamper that needs clearing. Either the fault exists or its set for an engineer to reset it.

If you have done a user reset and the problem persist then you still have a tamper that needs clearing. Either the fault exists or its set for an engineer to reset it.

I have not done a user reset as I did not know I had to - how do I do this? I think I need to do this and then call engineer if problem persists

Sponsored Links
The trouble light exists as you still have trouble on the panel. Press the * button on one of your keyfobs and it should tell you the faults that still exist. Or press the i/OK button (depends on model) on the front of your panel to hear the same messages. I'd guess you've changed all the batteries in the sensors but possibly not the those in the bellbox, main panel, keyfobs, smoke detectors, etc?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back