vista bad xp good

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I want put my xp pro onto a new pc sorry laptop or is it net book any way when I boot from the cd drive it installs ok but it cant or wont find my internal wireless thingy, now can I download the drivers for vista onto disc then install them ? I have my doubts on this because xp and vista are light years apart or they just hate each other who knows, its a satelitte l350
Devlin

Sponsored Links
Have you got access to another PC, so you can download the driver from the Toshiba site?
I had the same happen to me once. I used a USB wireless adapter to get me on the net for the driver.

Sponsored Links
have to agree win7= best, XP ok though...

if you cant find the correct driver from the manufacturers site, if you can find out from them what the hardare is, google it and you will find the correct driver (or one compatible) PC wizard http://www.cpuid.com/softwares/pc-wizard.html may also be of use if you cant find out, it will give you the manufacturer, chipset etc of the wireless card in the laptop so you can find a diver that way.

may take a bit of perseverance, but you will get there.

might be worth a bit of a google on the model No of your lappy, some are made by different companies and re-badged, ir my advent is really a medion, advent dont carry half the divers, but got them from medion.

Back