vista to xp

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
You may notice a slight performance increase by doing it the proper way but to be honest it would hard to tell, I had to disable that option in my bios for laptop to get XP on it as I could not find a suitable driver for XP and it runs just fine.

Dont forget you need to buy a license to use the software ;)

Oh and whoever said ME was better than XP needs a good slap!

I could not find a suitable driver for XP and it runs just fine.

I find that hard to believe, as AHCI is standardised. All AHCI systems can use the same driver. And all manufacturers provide a driver with the appropriate PCI IDs for their hardware.

I find that hard to believe, as AHCI is standardised. All AHCI systems can use the same driver. And all manufacturers provide a driver with the appropriate PCI IDs for their hardware.

I searhced everywhere and even tried the vista ones, none of them worked. I have done many installs using nlite and intregated sata drivers so I am not new to this, just for my laptop I couldnt find one that worked.

I searhced everywhere and even tried the vista ones, none of them worked. I have done many installs using nlite and intregated sata drivers so I am not new to this, just for my laptop I couldnt find one that worked.

What laptop?

Sponsored Links
Back