Viva la Meckico

Oh here we go

I'll show you this, first one plays the music and then the other comes along for a little dance.

article-1041919-022DCAD800000578-925_468x653.jpg

Sponsored Links
brexit was sold as "we will be able to trade freely around the world"

so far all its achieved is EU continuity deals -zero gain

We just need to float at the moment we have got a deal in minutes or months. The EU has done the hard work (7 Years) and we can just live with tat for now.

We have already signed 57 trade deals - which the remoaners bleated would not be done. So they quickly have to move on to the next thing to moan about and belittle. Anything but support their own country. FFS.
And they will continue to move on to the next thing they can cling to for years to come rather than admit defeat, remind you of anybody?

Sponsored Links
Truss also said Britain and Mexico had agreed to begin talks on a deal which would go further than the continuity agreement.

Mexico is a member of the Comprehensive and Progressive agreement for Trans-Pacific Partnership (CPTPP) - a trading bloc which Britain wants to join as part of its post-Brexit trade search for new markets in goods and professional services.

"It’s another really important stepping stone toward the UK joining CPTPP, and I look forward to making our application to do just that early next year," Truss said.

The UK will do OK

with out being in the EU

thats the worry the EU have :LOL: that is there main concern , all the other reasons state aid , fishing etc is a load of baloney window dressing

because if the UK does well , others will break with brussels :LOL:

T' othor day i thought this would of happened.

Last edited:
Leave cannot name one country we would get a better trade deal with if we left the EU.#BBCDebate

You said every deal we obtained would be far worse than the deals the EU have negotiated.
Now it transpires we've matched the EU deal for deal, I'll chalk that up as a win thank you.

She is allowed to do that. And wow, she's certainly racking up those trade deals that are every bit as good as the ones the EU have negotiated.

And she's doing them in weeks or at worse months. While the EU spent 7 years......

Maybe the EU negotiators like Mexican food ...

Sponsored Links
Back